COE up or down?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All spada are sold and other pi selling 148k and above.:o besides I have already pay down payment 20k.:o

Hmm heard SGD 20k can go Cambodia can buy house buy wife and live there happily ever after.

Better call your SE using another number

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm heard SGD 20k can go Cambodia can buy house buy wife and live there happily ever after.

Better call your SE using another number

Can the sgd20k buy a new stepwagon there too? =p

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the sgd20k buy a new stepwagon there too? =p

Can lah
After buying wife n house should still have money to buy a wagon with a goat. And step on to the wagon.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can lah
After buying wife n house should still have money to buy a wagon with a goat. And step on to the wagon.

LoL didnt know our sgd is so mighty there.

Goto thanks boardwalk korkor for his contribution to Cambodia lo.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have coe question if pi give me open cat coe from last year bid the cat b value will based on last year value or latest current value?:o

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have coe question if pi give me open cat coe from last year bid the cat b value will based on last year value or latest current value?:o
Based on the bidded value, for your case is last year value.

You can actually ask the dealer de.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The guy run road liao :o
Maybe .:o still could not find him.:o
Run road??
Just on the day of coe bidding??

Think you better find means&ways to take your car out on the road fast.

They never bid for you and said give you open cat, etc etc may sound like they are delaying for some reasons?
Maybe cash flow??

So better act fast and demand whatever you need too as by-right you should be done with 2 bids going for 3 but nothing was done UNDER YOUR NAME wor.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Run road??
Just on the day of coe bidding??

Think you better find means&ways to take your car out on the road fast.

They never bid for you and said give you open cat, etc etc may sound like they are delaying for some reasons?
Maybe cash flow??

So better act fast and demand whatever you need too as by-right you should be done with 2 bids going for 3 but nothing was done UNDER YOUR NAME wor.

On actual day I asked SE he claim the company filed for the bidding.:o but I checked and found no coe bidding at all.:o we exchanged a few messages and thereafter he never came back to me already.:o

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On actual day I asked SE he claim the company filed for the bidding.:o but I checked and found no coe bidding at all.:o we exchanged a few messages and thereafter he never came back to me already.:o
He lied, so what is there to talk about.

Show these texts messages to the manager or whoever in charged and demand for an answer.
You trust dealer's words then wait lo.
Lolol

All the best.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.