COE up or down?

IWantFriends

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In for troll
Since people can start a troll thread in cars & cars, means i can also come in to +1

Quite sad that bw korkor can treat a PI scam as just another story while peasants like me cannot even scrape together the deposit

Sent from my friend using GAGT

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In for troll
Since people can start a troll thread in cars & cars, means i can also come in to +1

Quite sad that bw korkor can treat a PI scam as just another story while peasants like me cannot even scrape together the deposit

Sent from my friend using GAGT

Seriously I really bought a spada.:o I cannot stop you guys to think otherwise.:o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mwd2qb.jpg

My spada! :o kym? :o :o :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow!! SPADA KING is out le!

Congrat wor.
Enjoy your ride ya

I am enjoying. :o Spada fierce and strong rev vtec engine raring to roar and power to dream. :o Spada a luxurious design meant to ferry all walk of lives and navigate the city runway and the cruise in the highway. :o Fully immerse into the Honda experience. :o

Archuke

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol bro.. mpv is always just a mpv. 1700kg weight with CVT transmission at 148bhp... Got vtec or no vtec no difference.

You want experience the true strong rev vtec, get a b series vtec or k20A ivtec.

I am enjoying. :o Spada fierce and strong rev vtec engine raring to roar and power to dream. :o Spada a luxurious design meant to ferry all walk of lives and navigate the city runway and the cruise in the highway. :o Fully immerse into the Honda experience. :o

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Traditionally feb coe goes down... But I have a feeling with improving economy and stocks market, this year might not see big drop in feb coe

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, sibeh sian.. haven't even got my car and COE is $7 down from what I paid in Jan :mad:

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
wah, sibeh sian.. haven't even got my car and COE is $7 down from what I paid in Jan :mad:

it's okay lah bro... you entered into the contract because you were comfortable with the price point. so all is well.

i changed my Oct 2008 car in Jan 2015.

if i drove on till now and change, I will also pay much lesser and have "car ownership for a longer period too."

back then, I was worried cars will get pricier.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it. I got the 39k cat b this round too and I’m not too bothered. Fluctuation of few thousands is normal in coe price. In fact, I am proud means I strike at one of the historic low! The last time it hit so low is 2016 at 38k. Price will likely bounce back next bid as below 40k coe is going to tigger a crowd in showroom tomorrow. There might be lesser room for negotiation when your salesman is busy entertaining so many people. Most importantly you got a good deal at that time of purchase. Jus look forward to your car!!

Btw what did you buy need to wait so long?

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
my first bid yday was not successful haha dealer bid 36k nia.

but they seem confident COE will remain low for this quarter as they advise no need to top up

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.