Evo X

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
or should i save up a bit more for the new type r

get this one.
I think its holding the fastest FWD record at the Ring.
2601-civic-x-news-albums-honda-picture1202-honda-civic-type-r-pheonix-yellow.jpg

Archuke

Master Member
Reaction score
fd2r still can drive? if buy need to revamp the whole car, might as well buy new one

why not? where got need to revamp aiyo. you all got very bad mindset about used cars leh. fd2r buy over liao, just do major servicing will do. then drop in stage 3 tomei cams or bc stage 2 cams. change exhaust. tune with hondata, change coilovers. good for a very very basic setup liao.

owning this jdm legend is my dream. but i no money. :(

Honda. Power of Dreams!

Last edited:

aranor

Reaction score
fd2r still can drive? if buy need to revamp the whole car, might as well buy new one

if i didnt have kids, i wouldve bought a FD2R and renewed COE.......

its a dream to drive.............

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i didnt have kids, i wouldve bought a FD2R and renewed COE.......

its a dream to drive.............

if not for my missus, i would not have sold my FD2R. still the car that make my head turn....

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
howcome missus dont like? too hard a ride?

Yeah... KPE ride is a roller coaster ride for her... of course with aftermarket EXO, basically you have to raise your voice to talk. :s13:

bernardoh

Reaction score
9 is hardcore. Any other passenger then driver will feel uncomfortable. If TS is hardcore gearhead not looking for comfort then its fine.

That depends on how the car is being built. My IX is built around the principle of it being a daily driven car. I dont need a monster and can't be happier with the current setup. It's about balancing your needs and wants since you cannot have the best of both worlds.

Byakuya

Reaction score
boot space is horrible in evo x lol

something to consider if you are buying it for normal driving

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That depends on how the car is being built. My IX is built around the principle of it being a daily driven car. I dont need a monster and can't be happier with the current setup. It's about balancing your needs and wants since you cannot have the best of both worlds.
True. However most passengers will still be uncomfortable tho regardless daily driven or not. Its a 9 afterall. U get the car for performance & not for passenger comfort.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.