How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahfrog

Reaction score
aiya everyone age 18 and above can get license de.. its jus a matter of time..money & effort u gonna put in...me taking TP on 8 July..haven even go circuit.. been practising on the road.. sigh.. i hope i pass...:look:

trafox10

Reaction score
Fail le ,the stupid bus cut into my lane and hit my side mirror. Stupid ah tiong driver!! Damn angry and sad now.

trafox10

Reaction score
nvm. Don't talk about it. Damn suay to meet this kind of bus rider.
Anyway ohsoon u can de laa. I also now third time le, next test on 28 April.

Last edited:

trafox10

Reaction score
k..gd luck for your next test man..mine still long way to go. :s12:

:) you too, u can do it de. Just be careful along the road with buses or cars..if they cut in just slow down for them...even you have the right of way.. properly my accident is a blessing in disguise.. :D Gained some precious experience.

serious_sam

Master Member
Reaction score
hi trafox10, I suppose you are under school one right... Can go for retest so soon... Im going for 2nd attempt this Fri after 2-mth wait... :s22:

Seriously I hope I can pass...

trafox10

Reaction score
hi Serious_sam,

I check and they said May got slots, so hurry up and grab lor.
my first test was at early feb, waited till today..so also 2 mths..
just whack more lessons lor..if you not confident.
next month maybe I will whack a few lessons to brush up my driving.

Last edited:

serious_sam

Master Member
Reaction score
Me too... 1st test was on 28 Feb... But I failed... Retest this week... Which centre do u go for test? R u under sch or a private student? Im under BBDC... But I am a private student...

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you all hor... $170 for 1.5hr warm up + usage of vehicle for test date is normal or not?

And another thing, directional change need to pull hand brake? My PI say need but I don't understand why we pull handbrake when we just changing directions and not parking.

Last edited:

trafox10

Reaction score
Me too... 1st test was on 28 Feb... But I failed... Retest this week... Which centre do u go for test? R u under sch or a private student? Im under BBDC... But I am a private student...

BBDC for test. School student. All the best to you :)

trafox10

Reaction score
Ask you all hor... $170 for 1.5hr warm up + usage of vehicle for test date is normal or not?

And another thing, directional change need to pull hand brake? My PI say need but I don't understand why we pull handbrake when we just changing directions and not parking.

directional change no need. only parallel and vertical parking and slope.

Last edited:

linernest

Reaction score

I paid $192 for the warm up and use of the vehicle during test .I never pull handbrake unless I am on the slope.

xholyguyx

Reaction score
pull handbrake is formalites. most of the time. tester will.

"ok. quick quick. go out liao" dun let him pressure u. check ur blindspot and all then move out.

bloodwater

Master Member
Reaction score
pull handbrake is formalites. most of the time. tester will.

"ok. quick quick. go out liao" dun let him pressure u. check ur blindspot and all then move out.

so actually is go park in.. den pull handbrake and shift the gear to neauture la? lol... sian..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.