How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Eddy

Master Member
Reaction score
do wadever u want after u pass, provided u dun get caught...

but before u pass, better follow the rules and regulations strictly.. dun even try to bend it a little

not only dun get caught. but make sure you don't put other road users in danger.

LuckySmile

Reaction score
Intelligent Solution.

hey guys..:s8::s8: umm just wondering if is it possible to play some very touching music in the driving test itself? (Hopefully it might refresh some of the tester memory and touches them example: First date, marriage and etc...) cause most of them i believe are old. and i think quit a high chance they might miss some of the odies music.... Anyone try that??.=:p=:p=:p

freonx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys..:s8::s8: umm just wondering if is it possible to play some very touching music in the driving test itself? (Hopefully it might refresh some of the tester memory and touches them example: First date, marriage and etc...) cause most of them i believe are old. and i think quit a high chance they might miss some of the odies music.... Anyone try that??.=:p=:p=:p

:s13::s13::s13:

fishercell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u can try though, hopefully nt immediate failure :crazy:

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

With ur handphone isit? All learner cars dont have any HU installed :s13:

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is advisable to go forward, unless you're in safe braking distance and do check for cars behind who tailgate. if you suddenly jam, they'll kiss your backside. so do watch out. as for gear shifting, go from 4-2. dont stop at 4.

means engine brake from gear 4-2 ? or need 4-3-2 ?

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask u all 1 question, if u parallel park, but park ur car too close to the kerb, like ur rear wheels sticking to the kerb liao, and got car in front and behind u, how u get out? or have to lan lan wait for the car in front to move off first then u go

M.Eddy

Master Member
Reaction score
can. full lock first before moving then reverse slowly. then drive forward full lock out. then repeat until can exit. unless you're saying that your tyres are literally touching the kerb.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can. full lock first before moving then reverse slowly. then drive forward full lock out. then repeat until can exit. unless you're saying that your tyres are literally touching the kerb.

as in literally touching the kerb, what do ppl normally do? let the car up kerb or wait for front car to leave

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okay thanks.

anyway, for those who took lessons at cdc, the extra auto car lessons have to pay seperately or ?

HappyLee

Reaction score
If bumper to bumper still got space should be okay, just keep repeating the full locks you should be able to get out. But if bumper and the other car bumper almost touching, then can get ready to surf net/watch tv till the car leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.