How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteShadows

Reaction score
How many times of driving tests (TP) you took to pass?
Please also share some tips for others who are taking their TP test soon! :)

yoyolamefan

Reaction score
lol. I took 3 attempts. I from SSDC.

1st time: I was too nervous and unlucky (raining day) (EVE of CNY!!!!)
2nd time: I was unlucky. Mount kerb but only 2 mistake!
3rd time: lucky and no nervous

All the above 3 TP are took on the same timing. the 1st slot

Can you guys imagine? On the eve of CNY I failed my driving! so sianx loh
2nd time I only had 2 mistake. 10 points only! but i mount kerb
3rd time? good tester and no nervous. everything went smooth.

All those happened 4 years ago. lol when I was 19 years old.

relgn88

Reaction score
Just pass my TP today... haha, first time.
Tips ar, hmmm i think is dun be too nervous and treat the test like a normal practice. Make sure u are confident with ur driving b4 u go for test. Other than that, all depend on luck liao.

lpkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
relgn88 said:
Just pass my TP today... haha, first time.
Tips ar, hmmm i think is dun be too nervous and treat the test like a normal practice. Make sure u are confident with ur driving b4 u go for test. Other than that, all depend on luck liao.
woah... congrats... :)

rainytears

Reaction score
Nervous is actually a killer when it comes to any sort of tests. Especially driving test. Most ppl is gan chiong and unfortunately kiss the kerb like me... If u can clear the circuits without any penalties, most likely u can pass. For me,

1st time- Mount kerb, 22pts
2nd time- Strike Kerb, 30++ pts
3rd time - Pass

for those ppl out thr like me failed for so many times, dun be demoralised. as long as u take it easy and practice more, i'm sure u can pass the next time round.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time slot is important.....dun go for those early rush hour n b4 lunch hour timing.....roads sure super packed n since other road users are in a rush they wont give face n wont give way.

Nxt thing is the night b4 u go for TP pls pray hard to watever gods u believe in n hope u will get a lenient tester. If u get a tester that seems bo chap then half the battle is won. If u get a tester who is super on the ball then he can find 1001 ways to fault u. Also dun be gan cheong when u see that the tester starts scribbling stuff on the test slip.....just remain calm n get on wif the test.

One last thing is when u are on test do not assume those school cars or motors on lessons in the course or on the roads will naturally give way to u since u on test.

evilplushie

Reaction score
Man, so many people fail 1st time cause of mount kerb. Me also -_- Did everything well, but on driving out of SSDC for driving on road, accidentally mounted kerb. Sian. Took 2x to pass

D69

Reaction score
My 1st time not counted, cuz i converted my SAF driving licence to CV one >< but i did pass my SAF one first time keke

Revolution

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 BT
2 AT
3 FTT.....

i'm like some of the bros here. gan cheong.
esp with the tester asking me to "faster faster...."
i fumble more. should have ignored him.

xLioNx

Reaction score
SSDC

BTT = 1 time
FTT = 1 time
TP = 1 time (12 points)

Practise lessons = 24
Revision lessons = 2
Total 26 lessons

Total course taken = 3 mths (waited one mth for BTT -.-")

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TP one time 10pts.

Tester even help me brake..n i still passed. well done

fongwk8

Reaction score
Basic Theory - 1 Time
Final Theory - 1 Time
TP Test - 1 Time (12 July 07)

Haha, just passed my TP and got that triangle on my dad's car liao. Well, the way to pass TP is that not to be too nervous! Guess that I'm too nervous, and I strike back kerb in my first circuit station -directional change...

However, I still managed to pass! With a total of 16 demerit points, still managed to get the license bah... :s7:

haurus85

Reaction score
Hi bros...new to this forum

BTT - 1
ATT - 1
TP - 1 (16 pts)

I was super lucky, took the 1st slot and it was drizzling slightly. My tester was super crazy, once turn out to road keep scolding me for no reason, maybe want to see me panic or wat..but still pass in the end, been driving for 8 months le.. :s22:

sephell

Reaction score
make sure you confirm with the tester what he wants you to do if you don't hear him clearly for **** sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.