How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass? - Part 2

How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

• 1 time :o

Votes: 1,446 58.3%
  • 2 times :)

Votes: 578 23.3%
  • 3 times :(

Votes: 262 10.6%
  • 4 times :sad:

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • 5 times

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • 6 or more times

Votes: 68 2.7%

• Total voters

Xunister

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got any recommend PDI near BBDC area? jurong area ?!?!? or Bukit batok area ~

I have ah, bukit batok area.

He quite naggy but good for you, wouldn't amyhow scold people also.

Could have passed first time, but now I taking my third this month lul. Second tester was lim choon seng, under him if pass means you really lucky or good.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Could have passed first time, but now I taking my third this month lul. Second tester was lim choon seng, under him if pass means you really lucky or good.

why nv pass first time then?

Xunister

Master Member
Reaction score
why nv pass first time then?

8 points from circuit, 0 when driving on road.

Then comes the u-turn at Phoenix LRT (BBDC route 8), someone horn me from the back and then i gan chiong turn and end up mount kerb. That guy just horn me for fun and continues to drive straight. ZZZ.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is it the limping one?

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope I pass on my third try in 2 weeks time, school holiday period and test timing at 3.40pm

can one. relax stay calm

aim for a prefect warm up. then only your mind will be clear and confident going to the actual test.

actually i tink having a test route not around the teck whye area helps alot. I ******* hate the teck whye U-turn.

Lucky when i TP that time, its test route 7. Bukit batok area. :s13:

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can one. relax stay calm

aim for a prefect warm up. then only your mind will be clear and confident going to the actual test.

actually i tink having a test route not around the teck whye area helps alot. I ******* hate the teck whye U-turn.

I know. Drivers over there hardly let you 1.
My first 2 kena there.
Last 1 in batok area. Sibei heng

Xunister

Master Member
Reaction score
can one. relax stay calm

I always nervous during the test leh, even though my warm up was good. Nvm this time round before I leave house I pray first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.