Interior Car cleaning

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any good place?

1. Luster Automobile Detailing @ Woodlands. (Tried and detailing work done is good.)
2. EA Detailer (Next month try them out)

There are many other out there and also mobile type. Search them on FB. :)

ollie hel

Reaction score
I tired Jason from Steampunk Autospa. I did the detailed interior steam clean, fumigation, and anti-bac treatment. i went back again because my daughter vomited on the sofa seat a few days ago and we couldn't get rid of the smell and stains

The clean got rid of odours, stains and mould hidden in the pockets of the sofa seats. this is my 2nd time using them, very pleased again with their service. just want to shout out to give him some acknowledgment, i'm not earning anything from this

fugiwara

Reaction score
What is the damage ?

I tired Jason from Steampunk Autospa. I did the detailed interior steam clean, fumigation, and anti-bac treatment. i went back again because my daughter vomited on the sofa seat a few days ago and we couldn't get rid of the smell and stains

The clean got rid of odours, stains and mould hidden in the pockets of the sofa seats. this is my 2nd time using them, very pleased again with their service. just want to shout out to give him some acknowledgment, i'm not earning anything from this

Philipkee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please share your prices

I did at luster detailing at Woodlands industrial park. Cost about $170. I just did it a few weeks ago.

Quite detailed. They found two cockroaches in my car. They also dunno where they came from cos they only ran out during the fumigation process.

Time is a few hours. Walking distance to my home so I went back to sleep as opposed to hanging around waiting.

tonyc

Reaction score

Your ID registered recently and all your 3 posts keep promoting Steampunk... you sure you are not Jason :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.