blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sought after brand in 1990s

Now everybody drive Audi or VW?

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's good la, the parts are cheap and well performing.
Better buy than BMW imo

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its a pretty good car, very little issues for the past 6 years. and its very quiet too. unlike the beamers and audi...
the one that gave me the most inconvenience is the range rover... :( new batt lasted for less than a year, one of the power window couldn't work after less than a year, radiator started leaking after 2 years.... sold it off after the radiator problem.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
保证高端品质;95883044 said:
tiagong lexus no need maintanence only need change hydraulic oil ???

not true. engine oil has to be changed regularly.

Mr.Chibaboom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's quite reliable but the upkeep and maintenance is expensive i think pinky has two LS460 now.

Reaction score
Im driving Ls 460. Its a 500k car. I feel too many electronics.like u press push start button, the steering wheel emerge out slowly. Like no use lor. But very very stable.i coast 90km per hr my boss read newspaper the newspaper won't shake at all

slackerz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its a pretty good car, very little issues for the past 6 years. and its very quiet too. unlike the beamers and audi...
the one that gave me the most inconvenience is the range rover... :( new batt lasted for less than a year, one of the power window couldn't work after less than a year, radiator started leaking after 2 years.... sold it off after the radiator problem.

elite spotted buy range rover

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
保证高端品质;95883180 said:
yeah i mean engine oil.

yeah.... transmission fluid too... I thinking every 80k km. its not expensive. very comfortable ride if u need to drive long distance. ok I'm referring to to the gs. the is250 is way too small for me n my family.

Reaction score
yeah.... transmission fluid too... I thinking every 80k km. its not expensive. very comfortable ride if u need to drive long distance. ok I'm referring to to the gs. the is250 is way too small for me n my family.

Ls 250 too small interior. Up slope not much power than L's 460.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.