Mazda drivers come in here!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taiwan XMM i like too... I am also quiting my job this Dec but luckily found a new one right after I tender. Market condition very bad now.....
Yeah, I know, was jobless for a while too before I got this job. Take care bro... all the best.

Mr.Dohz

Reaction score
Any bros change to eibach pro kit or the b12?
The kar will become more stable ?
This kind of change will void tek warranty ?

camelsback

Reaction score
D'ont need protect the car so much la.
End up you don't get to enjoy the car if you scared this scared that. Protect the car so much for the next owner for what?

Even my MX-5 ND anyhow whack already

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
End up you don't get to enjoy the car if you scared this scared that. Protect the car so much for the next owner for what?

It's up to individual, how each likes to handle their rides. You don't agree with it, then just respect other people's view.

It doesn't mean how you treat yours, we'll have to follow either, we just respect the fact you rough out your MX-5.

Just like others dent it all over, kerb rash all over, or even scratches, it's their call, others don't need to follow nor find a need to follow suit.

That said, see open a bit, there are people who buy cars to park at home and unused. I know of people whose Mazda6 is only like 1K-2K KM after 1 year of driving. I don't ask why, nor do I tell the people to drive more.

Just like how I park next to cars which are dirty, dented or about to scrap, it doesn't mean I just swing my door open and dent it further as they won't care. There's just the basic thing on 'respecting' others and their views.

If it irks you so much, then nothing we can do further to make you happy too :)

runforyourlife

Reaction score
The truth is if you have e money to burn den go ahead. I would too if I have. Else just move on with life lo.

It's like ppl scared to travel cos there's a risk. Truth is u sleep at home also will mati. If it'll happen it'll happen one. Just manage your own expectation and proceed with e necessary action.

M@estro

Reaction score

Actually just need to wack the car one time, then all the fear is gone. Suke Suke Jalan Jalan with the car.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taiwan XMM i like too... I am also quiting my job this Dec but luckily found a new one right after I tender. Market condition very bad now.....
I rejected a co earlier, called to enquire, the position is still open, they want to meet up with me to find out more why suddenly I want to take the previous offer again.

Crossing fingers.

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good luck with the hunt, ejb!

aside to everyone, what is the tyre pressure you guys maintain?

and also, any recommendation for pressure gauge to buy?

Yippi_goldfish

Reaction score
I rejected a co earlier, called to enquire, the position is still open, they want to meet up with me to find out more why suddenly I want to take the previous offer again.

Crossing fingers.

If can take, try to take alrd. Economy really bad now. I will go run also don’t dare now

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good luck with the hunt, ejb!

aside to everyone, what is the tyre pressure you guys maintain?

and also, any recommendation for pressure gauge to buy?
Thanks! Will try not to OT (See reply below).

225/45/R17, 240kPa. I don't buy the gauge, I just go petrol station pump every 3 weeks.

If can take, try to take alrd. Economy really bad now. I will go run also don’t dare now
I was jobless May > Aug, took up a job in Sep, didn't match so went interview, and had 5 offers, I rejected 4, out of which 2 is something I like, but I really prefer the other after accepting this... so I tried my luck to ask the HR...

This will be my 4th job this year if I quit and join the other co... but it would be matter of time if I do leave my current...

Oh well, sorry for OT... back to Mazda..

runforyourlife

Reaction score

225/45/R17, 240kPa. I don't buy the gauge, I just go petrol station pump every 3 weeks.

I was jobless May > Aug, took up a job in Sep, didn't match so went interview, and had 5 offers, I rejected 4, out of which 2 is something I like, but I really prefer the other after accepting this... so I tried my luck to ask the HR...

This will be my 4th job this year if I quit and join the other co... but it would be matter of time if I do leave my current...

Out of curiosity, what do u answer when ppl ask u why u join 4 jobs in short periods? Can pm me if necessary lol

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Technically, not join and leave 4 jobs...

Left my first job, took 2nd one, 2nd one mismatch, so at my current (3rd), but I still very much interested in another offer, and at the same time some issues came up which results in my might have to leave my 3rd job... so if I do, and I join the next, it'll be 4th lor :s13:

M@estro

Reaction score

Shucks I have not pump air to my tyres for months......................
I am sure things will turn out for you. Jia you bro!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shucks I have not pump air to my tyres for months......................
I am sure things will turn out for you. Jia you bro!
I used to check weekly for my old car. This car, somehow I feel 3 weeks is safe, or when I feel the pick up is different. My butt quite sensitive one, something not right can tell.

Parked for 2 weeks, go holiday, come back, immediately can feel air pressure not right, pump is already 15-20kpa less than usual.

thebanana

Reaction score
Thankfully, you can take your time to choose doing what you like and not everyone gets to do that. Good luck EJB! Job satisfaction is so underrated.

Technically, not join and leave 4 jobs...

Left my first job, took 2nd one, 2nd one mismatch, so at my current (3rd), but I still very much interested in another offer, and at the same time some issues came up which results in my might have to leave my 3rd job... so if I do, and I join the next, it'll be 4th lor :s13:

thebanana

Reaction score
I have only one thing to say... cool ride man. One day I will drive an MX-5.

This arguement has no end to it. It's like why some people make their beds and why some don't.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thankfully, you can take your time to choose doing what you like and not everyone gets to do that. Good luck EJB! Job satisfaction is so underrated.
Just say it's a time of right opportunity and knocking at the right doors when some closed... I ubered 3 months to pay for the car... fortunately my instalment only $700/mth. After deduct, I still got 1.4K+ to use... I definitely don't want to go back to that kind of life... job satisfaction comes when you have $ to spend...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have only one thing to say... cool ride man. One day I will drive an MX-5.

This arguement has no end to it. It's like why some people make their beds and why some don't.
Making of bed is discipline, nothing to do with 'why you should make your bed', it helps in a better person making, that's all.

That said, for one that doesn't like SUVs... I do pretty much like the CX-5/9, probably the clean/neat design got to me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.