Mazda drivers come in here!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do 2/2. Go through hump going down ramp alr tio undercarriage.
1/1 confirm die.
1.5 finger maybe OK. Gonna go back readjust.
Buy brand new xiong. 2-3k. Haha maybe ditch.

Just ordered a mazdaspeed aero kit from taobao.
Anyone can recommend workshop in the east to help install?
If 2/2 you can kena means you going too fast. It's not about just the wheel going up the hump, it's also how you control the wheel going down the hump. Go up slow, come down fast, the compression of the CO will hit the under-carriage.

Spring rate must be right also, else too bouncy will kena under. Controlling the speed of the wheel going up/down the hump is a skill.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought Mazda3 for 73.5k. 7000km mileage. EXLCR car. left 9yrs 4mths.

Probably first thing to change is the HU. Any recommendation? Saw a couple of those china oem android HU. Any experience with others?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Probably first thing to change is the HU. Any recommendation? Saw a couple of those china oem android HU. Any experience with others?
We have a member here that converted his standard into deluxe... you can check with him. He DIY installed the parts. About 70% complete now.

He's selling his android HU also.

Paging for chaokeng_kia....

mmmbop!

Reaction score
Mazda 3

Anyone got any lobang for ex-LCR Mazda 3? Any protips on buying own Mazda 3 for Grab part time?

ChaoKeng_Kia

Master Member
Reaction score

i used one for 8 months... dekitted it and selling it away..

tbh i'm not sure if it works for 2017 models, going to assume urs is since it's only half a year old. but highly likely it'll work. my mazda3 is a 2014, so the screen is bigger.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got workshop to recommend in the east to help install a taobao bodykit that i got it?
the bodykit is the exact same one that JDM sells.

no need spray, just help install.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If 2/2 you can kena means you going too fast. It's not about just the wheel going up the hump, it's also how you control the wheel going down the hump. Go up slow, come down fast, the compression of the CO will hit the under-carriage.

Spring rate must be right also, else too bouncy will kena under. Controlling the speed of the wheel going up/down the hump is a skill.

yeap. i going up and down those super high hump down a ramp at 5-6kmh.
should be ok. haha
right now i am on 13-14clicks.
the ride is ok, not too hard, not too soft.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got workshop to recommend in the east to help install a taobao bodykit that i got it?

Any workshop also can, shouldn't be hard job.

yeap. i going up and down those super high hump down a ramp at 5-6kmh.
should be ok. haha
right now i am on 13-14clicks.
the ride is ok, not too hard, not too soft.
Need me to demonstrate? Drive over... :D

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any idea if JDM is also selling the taobao version?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if JDM is also selling the taobao version?
Theirs is Knight Sport version. They carry some others but quality wise, theirs seems better, just sharing from my POV. I did my KS front grille with them.

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theirs is Knight Sport version. They carry some others but quality wise, theirs seems better, just sharing from my POV. I did my KS front grille with them.

I see. Thanks for sharing.

Dinosoh

Reaction score

Do you guys think the full KS body kit is too “loud”

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the full KS body kit is too “loud”
My idea of cool is minimalistic, so I do find the overall kits too loud for my liking.

I want my ride to be subtle and yet eye catching, the other way is to be loud and sound catching. It depends on which you prefer. No right, no wrong.

Goal is to break the monotonous look that every car has and make it unique for myself.

Don't know about you.

crunsik

Reaction score
hi anyone's blaupunkt camera keep restarting while driving? i reformatted the SD card but the problem still persist. Since its under warranty does mazda changes the entire camera?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi anyone's blaupunkt camera keep restarting while driving? i reformatted the SD card but the problem still persist. Since its under warranty does mazda changes the entire camera?
Mine was papago, changed once due to dead unit. Now on iRoad liao.

wesleywong82

Reaction score
got update from seller... they say can fix the door issue by tweaking some settings in infotainment.. will try later when i go down :s13:

update: door issue fixed

and regarding.tpms is internal one.. must remove tyres to install.. will get the workshop help me install when i chg rims

May i know how you fixed the door issue. I installed in JDM, i think same version of your player. But they are no idea how to fix the door issue.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any telegram or whatsapp group for Mazda 3? Just collected my car. So far so good.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.