Mitsubishi attrage

hoboonhua

Reaction score
Any bro driving attrage? Can comment the performance and fc? Worth to save a few thousands to get this car? I am also considering honda jazz 1.3.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a 1.2L with a super noisy engine and very light steering.

It's basically a B&B car, don't expect too much out of, but it'll bring you from A >> B and back to A.

Attrage has no reverse cam also, no auto sensing, no sunroof, etc etc...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my EX delivery this week! Hoping tmr/wed.
Huat ah!!!!

Your SE haven't confirm when? Normally 1-2 weeks after COE get liao can collect. Just ping your SE.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jazz is anytime better. Attrage Fc depend on how u drive, can range from 12 to 18.
Pickup vomit blood, want to overtake also got to think twice, handling is bad, body roll jialat.
Good thing is for that price, it is pretty spacious space and boot space.
For jazz,
Don't know how much price diff, handles better, more powerful and surprisingly decent boot size

evilviser

Reaction score
Huat ah!!!!

Your SE haven't confirm when? Normally 1-2 weeks after COE get liao can collect. Just ping your SE.

Yup I did, she say she couldnt give me a guaranteed date. Dont know why also

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
U can try rent this car from smove for few hours to try driving it.

There r many better cars in the market. For me, since im paying 80-90k might as well rather top up few k to get a more safety and decent car.

This car is so noisy, due to poor insulation and engine. It feels like a tin covering u, so light. I can imagine what will happen if kana accident. Then the image, driving this car is like a cheapo renting the cheapest uber car, even this is ur own personal car, it also feels like ****

I rather get honda jazz 1.3, k3, elantra, mazda 2 sedan, suzuki swift than this ****

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K3 basic trim is the uber fleet trim rite? Been seeing plenty of those running around

Wonder what's missing in return for 6k price cut

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I did, she say she couldnt give me a guaranteed date. Dont know why also
Tell her, you wanna change SE, see if she can give you a date boh.

I finish paying my deposit, the same day SE can confirm a collection date with me liao. Your SE is who?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can try rent this car from smove for few hours to try driving it.

There r many better cars in the market. For me, since im paying 80-90k might as well rather top up few k to get a more safety and decent car.

This car is so noisy, due to poor insulation and engine. It feels like a tin covering u, so light. I can imagine what will happen if kana accident. Then the image, driving this car is like a cheapo renting the cheapest uber car, even this is ur own personal car, it also feels like ****

I rather get honda jazz 1.3, k3, elantra, mazda 2 sedan, suzuki swift than this ****
Have to see finances, 80K for a car is pretty alluring now, given the high prices of COE.

Not everybody can take out that extra 10-20K ma...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.