NEED HELP! SUSPENSION CHANGE FOR NISSAN

rubyfurjoel

Reaction score
Hi guys.... and ladies,

Anyone knows where can I get my suspension changed for a Nissan Slphy 2008 1.5a?

Any workshops to recommend?
Is it cheaper to get it from a stockist and go to a workshop to do the installation?

I was quoted from Fong Tat at $265 per side for the front and $105 per side for the rear.

Would appreciate if any good Samaritans could share their advice , suggestions and experiences.

Thanks in advance guys!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, a bit ex but if you don't mind the trouble to get from stockist, go ahead. They should charge you for labor only.

Remember to do wheel alignment after changing suspension.

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Suspension is made up of many parts but i guesa for this, ts is talk about shock Absorber.

PrOfAtSiR

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.... and ladies,

Anyone knows where can I get my suspension changed for a Nissan Slphy 2008 1.5a?

Is it cheaper to get it from a stockist and go to a workshop to do the installation?

I was quoted from Fong Tat at $265 per side for the front and $105 per side for the rear.

Would appreciate if any good Samaritans could share their advice , suggestions and experiences.

Thanks in advance guys!

How long to go?
If left 2yrs.just change.
1yrs,drive until scrap.

Sent from SGH BLK 9 using GAGT

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
change to after market ones like Tein. fully adjustable.
Coilovers have no shocks, you ask him to change to COs, he cross humps and up/down ramp like regular, within 6 months his TEIN will creak.

Mai sabo la

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Coilovers have no shocks, you ask him to change to COs, he cross humps and up/down ramp like regular, within 6 months his TEIN will creak.

Mai sabo la

what you talking?
how can a coilover have no shock? :eek:

I have been using Tein for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coilover
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. "Coilover" is short for "coil spring over shock". It consists of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling it.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.... and ladies,

Thanks in advance guys!

If you want cheaper price, can go JB. the labour charge is cheaper than here.
now exchange rate is very good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.