Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

seanboi

Reaction score
Yes. They polished the outside. But if you want them to dismantle and polish the inner side as well, have to go to their other workshop which is near Holiday Plaza.

Why is there a need to polish the inside? Your headlamps are yellow and blur right? Polish is only a temporary solution.

seanboi

Reaction score
Anyway, I went back to Supwash and the boss said probably applied too little. He said he's sorry because that time he never supervise how much his men apply onto. Just now he personally buff up and apply the nano coating himself. He say should not fade off already. I paid RM17 for car wash and vacuum but waited 2 hours. :s13:

Dont think it is a case of applying too little. Suspect clear coat is starting to fail what you apply only has a temporary effect. The only way is to respray. By the way I can't see the photos you posted earlier.

funky05

Reaction score
Anyway, I went back to Supwash and the boss said probably applied too little. He said he's sorry because that time he never supervise how much his men apply onto. Just now he personally buff up and apply the nano coating himself. He say should not fade off already. I paid RM17 for car wash and vacuum but waited 2 hours. :s13:

Rm17 is super ex for car wash and vacuum.. even locals wouldn't pay that price

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm, when then i need to do wheel alignment? :s11:

And also, the car battery logo keeps poppping up. I just change car battery 2 weeks back only. And 1 more thing is, when car is idle mode, the car will vibrate vigourously sometimes then suddenly engine die off. I just notice window at the back like machiam no power liao. Go down and up very slow.

:sad:

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And also, the car battery logo keeps poppping up. I just change car battery 2 weeks back only. And 1 more thing is, when car is idle mode, the car will vibrate vigourously sometimes then suddenly engine die off. I just notice window at the back like machiam no power liao. Go down and up very slow.

Maybe alternator up lorry? Engine vibrate my guess might be engine misfiring? You check when idle, the rpm got go up go down frequently anot?

razo2004

Reaction score
Maybe alternator up lorry? Engine vibrate my guess might be engine misfiring? You check when idle, the rpm got go up go down frequently anot?

How would be the cause when rpm go up down during idle? Mine sometime will encounter it too..

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Got. RPM got move abit. The workshop in JB tell me timing must adjust. :s11:

I don't know so i don't dare to do.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I missed out the word casing. Suggest you watch the youtube videos on headlamp restoration. You dont need to open up the casing.

My outside is swee now. Polished up liao. Is the inside like blurry.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today morning driving, suddenly temp high.. stopped at the roadside for 2 hours. Saw that coolant empty. Top up with distilled water. Changed radiator and hoses just before CNY. Leak so fast again?

Use only coolant next time. Water distilled or not is still water, when it boils become steam - any small tiny holes the steam will force it's way out and make the hole even bigger. Think of olden days Steam engine.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is there a need to polish the inside? Your headlamps are yellow and blur right? Polish is only a temporary solution.

Want to recon headlamps.
There is only one shop at KL that can do it. I went all the way there stay 2 days. 3 yrs warranty

Forget all those talk until got dragon got phoenix headlamp polishing....less than 6 mths the yellowish came back.

Facebook YS headlamps

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Go to LCH brothers and check.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually I off my aircon when off engine
Recently on engine then on aircon
Will have smelly smell ahwile after few mins no more

Any recommended service for air con to intro and tell the ws ?
Lch got do?

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to recon headlamps.
There is only one shop at KL that can do it. I went all the way there stay 2 days. 3 yrs warranty

Forget all those talk until got dragon got phoenix headlamp polishing....less than 6 mths the yellowish came back.

Facebook YS headlamps

How much does he charge?

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually I off my aircon when off engine
Recently on engine then on aircon
Will have smelly smell ahwile after few mins no more

Any recommended service for air con to intro and tell the ws ?
Lch got do?

Aircon go to Fuji car cooler at pelangi.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much does he charge?

WhatsApp him your car model and ask.

He stripped out everything into small small pieces and recon.
Go to his Facebook and see how impressive his skills are.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just now go in with colleague, see he mod his type r, i gian but mine only Vios nia. He tell me Vios can mod until very thiong but i not that into all these. Still learning stage. Just wanna do up those that are necessary to me.
I dont object mod but totally agreed to what you plan to do; "do up those that are necessary to me." 1st.
Find a reliable workshop and soon enough you will get to know the inside out of the car upon more servicing and (hopefully not) repairs done.

Always stay around to looklookseesee and chitchat with the mechanic to 'understand' about the causes(root) of the problem.

Meanwhile enjoy the ride, as you are blessed.
Thanks your parents for all of it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.