HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #1711
Arch-Supremacy Member

So mr chua is from bbdc? hm is he good?
not bad
not sure at bbdc or cdc now
u call and check ba

hey guys, i got myself a private instructor. She's charging 28/hr non peak and 30/hr peak. is it okay?
cheap
ZhuTou! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #1712

I wish to take Class 3 license(Manual)

I'm residing at Jurong East (west area), any pdi to intro?
name and number please

Last edited by nerflongshot; 10-03-2012 at 08:15 PM..
nerflongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #1713

hey guys, i got myself a private instructor. She's charging 28/hr non peak and 30/hr peak. is it okay?
hi there louisho, i noted your earlier post mentioned u reside at west side, is your current instructor good? can share her contact please..
nerflongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #1714

i'm looking to book a PDI for auto, what's the 'market rate' now for classes, registration fee and car booking for test?
9N1Y9N1Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #1715

hi there louisho, i noted your earlier post mentioned u reside at west side, is your current instructor good? can share her contact please..
sure. but i attended only a lesson with her, so i can't really comment much. She's chinese speaking too. Mdm goh-94507972
louisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #1716

anyone has a good instructor in serangoon area? Auto...
lordleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #1717

Any PDI to recommend in the east?

Where can I find useful notes or sites for ftt?
wei_pltd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #1718
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any PDI to recommend in the east?

Where can I find useful notes or sites for ftt?
FTT mostly is common sense
will give questions something like...
Car A turning to bigger road so should Car A give way or not

very easy la
Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #1719

FTT mostly is common sense
will give questions something like...
Car A turning to bigger road so should Car A give way or not

very easy la
no need study meh?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #1720
Arch-Supremacy Member

no need study meh?
i never study

the questions will be tricky la
juz need to read carefully can liao
Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #1721

i never study

the questions will be tricky la
juz need to read carefully can liao
ic... u got any pdi to recommend in the east?
Old 13-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #1722

Unhappy help me in parellel parking

hi guys my TP is on 19 march ..n i take a private instructor for auto cars 3..now my main problem is im now learning to drive in circuit for parking especially in parallel..i weak for that .because my instructor told me only 3 steps some sort like 90 degress and right view side mirror covered the full yellow kerb then turn ..and in vertical and directional i almost forgot how and where is the sighting point...can anyone pls guide me...i have no problem in driving outside only in circuit the parking..where theres alot of learners...pls help my TP date is near
shasha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #1723
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys my TP is on 19 march ..n i take a private instructor for auto cars 3..now my main problem is im now learning to drive in circuit for parking especially in parallel..i weak for that .because my instructor told me only 3 steps some sort like 90 degress and right view side mirror covered the full yellow kerb then turn ..and in vertical and directional i almost forgot how and where is the sighting point...can anyone pls guide me...i have no problem in driving outside only in circuit the parking..where theres alot of learners...pls help my TP date is near
different car have different sighting point
and all ppl will have different one due to seat adjustment/height
best is to have one or two more circuit lessons with your instructors before your TP test to clear everything out
good luck
lousydk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #1724

GUYS NEVER EVER LEARN FROM THIS INSTRUCTOR !!
CAUTION

LIM AH SENG from bbdc driving a Mitsubishi lancer car plate SGF 6002 R
Dam impatience and would normally eat ur time eg like come late and end early (eat at least half hour each lesson-.- )and what he normally does is half way during lesson he would ask u go drink beer with him and drag and drag for like 10 mins.And it's dam difficult to book a time slot with him and the best thing is he will blame you for not going lessons=.=

The route he go does not have any right turn,basically it's just left turn or drive straight and he never teach the correct methods of checking blindspot, confirm safety all this ....and the maximum speed he allows you to drive is like 40-45 (even the road speed limit is 70) and he will help u brake if u exceeds that range.He would normally eat,sleep,talking on phone or day dreaming while you are driving.He will start to shout at you when you do something bad to his car(lols) other than that he jus stfu all the way SERIOUSLY NO TEACHING AT ALL! .

Now for circuit;worst nightmare ever...1 mistake made by you than G.G.He will shout at you with the windows down so that the whole world knows that you made a mistake.And normally private car go in for around 1hour but for him only 40mins....and i only learned how to do slope 1hr before my tp...

Ops forgot to mention his passing rate...its 19% and he told me he have been instructor for 40+ years=.= dont know how many innocent people kana eaten by him..
Failed terribly under him

His way of eating $$ are:
1)Asking u to pay circuit $ and TP $ in the first few lesson so that you wont run
2)Dont let u book TP and drag as long as possible
3)And before the TP he will ask u come almost everyday and sucks all ur $$
4)Buying circuit tickets at a higher price under him as compared to other private instructor

Seriously the world worst PDL
ItsKillingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 05:13 AM   #1725

sure. but i attended only a lesson with her, so i can't really comment much. She's chinese speaking too. Mdm goh-94507972
Hi, she speaks only Chinese? Is her english proficiency good bcos i cant speak chi well. & how are lessons with her so far? do update us over here
Keshajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.