Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

sparco13

Reaction score
Hi need help in recommending a manual car driving instructor in BBDC, hoping all the expert here will be able to help.

crazedfrog

Reaction score
Thank u! Now is the 3rd lesson with him.1st lesson explain for 10 mins and I'm already driving! 2nd lesson straight out to the 4 lane main roads and traffic lights. Wow, and he is super patient!
Hello!! Do you mind sharing Mr Frankie's number with me?

Clone_

Reaction score
What's the typical rate for Class 3 now? I've been quoted $50-$60/90 minutes so far.
Any recommendations for Class 3 around the east side? CDC, Eunos - Pasir Ris MRT are all good.

M_virgo

Reaction score
Hi all... I realise some of u did ask me for mr Frankie's contact no from CDC. Pls pm me directly because i seldom read through the forums and scared i overlooked. Thanks.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all find the pdi for how long liao ah?

I give up finding and went for school instead. Halfway there already..

jarretttan

Reaction score
Class 3 Driving instructor

Hi, anyone can recommend me a good Driving instructor?

Class 3(manual), around the west side. Thank you.

Iloveham

Reaction score
Driving test vehicle rental

Hello.. can anyone share how much is everyone's vehicle rental for auto car?

Hianfai

Reaction score
Hi, anyone can introduce a pdi at Toa payoh that provide fetch and send services.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks good day.

Iloveham

Reaction score
Emergency break

Hello, just want to check with those who took the practical test recently.. is emergeny break will being tested? I read on forums about it where the tester slams and expects you to break but my instructor didn't mention this at all...

Hianfai

Reaction score
Private driving instructor

Hello, does anyone know any private driving instructor that teach near toa payoh. Kindly pm or reply me. Thanks! Appreciate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.