Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

tinynick

Reaction score
Looking for a auto car refresher with a pdi in the NorthEast.
Kindly let me know of any recommendations! thanks!

RayOfLight

Reaction score
hi any contact for sengkang area?
saw blue mazda 2 sga1188y @ Seng Kang anyone got contact?

Last edited:

cowyblock

Reaction score
Any good SSDC PDI?

Anyone recommend a good SSDC PDI(first time driving)? There is a Woodlands driving school at Admiralty is it good? The rate i got was 51 dollar for weekdays before 5 and 54
after for 1 and a half hours is that expensive?

edit: manual

Last edited:

Yoges1531

Reaction score
ANYONE LEARNING WITH PDI MR TAY AT UBI CDC

Hi my first PDI Mr Frankie after 6 lessons told me i need more practices and he cannot give me more lessons becos he is too full slot from 7am-7pm, i have no choice but to quit and get a new PDI read his reviews on year 2016 i hope i got a good PDI dis time. I need a patience and a PDI who can commit to my time i have schooling kids so i need weekends and weekdays after 5.30pm.

Last edited:

Sweetieeeee

Reaction score
Hi
Desperately looking for GOOD and reliable PDI at CDC teaching AUTO.
Currently with one private instructor but went for first lesson and he didn't teach me anything yet expect me to drive on my own with no explanation.:(
This is my first time learning driving.
Can someone message me or reply me?:s22:
TIA.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.