Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

Like Tree346Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2017, 06:02 PM   #5101

Hi there, can also please send me Gordon's rates and contact? (:
I can't PM as I'm still new!
Hi there, can message me Gordon contact? I am junior member can't PM. Thanks!
XuanPing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 10:51 PM   #5102

SSDC Class 3 NIGHT

hi everyone, hoping if any of you know any SSDC driving instructor that teaches class 3 manual but late evening 7 plus onwards ...i'm starting intern and it ends at 6 at kranji....hope yall can help me
colacoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #5103

All the best to you. Mr Frankie was my PDI as well and I passed on my first try just this morning
Thank u! Now is the 3rd lesson with him.1st lesson explain for 10 mins and I'm already driving! 2nd lesson straight out to the 4 lane main roads and traffic lights. Wow, and he is super patient!
M_virgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 01:51 PM   #5104

Circuit booking

Anyone knows how PDIs book circuit slots? We can't go online to book ourselves right? My PDI isn't very cooperative in letting me know what slots are available but keeps wanting me to tell him when I'm free. Then when I tell him he said those timings no slots. Surely there's got to be a more effective and efficient way?
Iloveham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #5105

Yes PDI are the one booking for circuit lesson. If I remember, I had never encounter circuit not being able to book but depending on my instructor whether there's already student going for circuit on that time slot. I might be wrong though anyway try going for the non-peak hours if not you will be waiting most of the time especially for parking.

Anyone knows how PDIs book circuit slots? We can't go online to book ourselves right? My PDI isn't very cooperative in letting me know what slots are available but keeps wanting me to tell him when I'm free. Then when I tell him he said those timings no slots. Surely there's got to be a more effective and efficient way?
DerrickSiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #5106

Thanks for your reply. What's considered non peak hours? Yeah I feel like my instructor isn't telling me the truth. He just wants to insist I take up this one and only available slot and he said if I don't take it need to wait one month already...

Yes PDI are the one booking for circuit lesson. If I remember, I had never encounter circuit not being able to book but depending on my instructor whether there's already student going for circuit on that time slot. I might be wrong though anyway try going for the non-peak hours if not you will be waiting most of the time especially for parking.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:50 PM   #5107

Any good PDI to recommend. Will be taking Class3 auto at UBI and intend to take lessons on Sat afternoon. If you have one, can PM me their contact.
kyoyobi likes this.
junkster10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #5108

Hi everyone, could you recommend me a nice patient and courteous PDI for Class 3A BBDC? I had a terrible one with a bad attitude for Class 3, so I hope that someone can recommend me a good one... Thanks!
allenleonhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 01:33 AM   #5109

Hi can i get Frankie's number? Thanks
Hi do you have Frankies number to share?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:13 AM   #5110

Hi there ,

I just passed my driving yesterday . Highly highly recommed my instructor Mr David Phuan from SSDC. He is very patient with me and he got no temper which I don't know how he do it . I am a super slow learner and he is always encouraging and telling me to relax not to worry . The tips he taught me really helps me a lot during the test . Especially the points to lookout for all the turning and parking. I am staying at Tampines and the fact that I am willing to go all the way there to learn from him , and I can only say that he is really the best . You may contact him at 9712 0290. Pick at at Admiralty Mrt. 👍👍👍👍👍

hi sorry! did you take auto or manual? :-)
Old 18-07-2017, 11:42 PM   #5111

Yup, auto cdc.
Can pm his contact? Thank you
radbonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #5112

after hours

Anyone knows any class 3 instructor at cdc that teaches late at night? probably 8 onwards?
Old 19-07-2017, 08:00 PM   #5113

Is mr frankie teaching at ssdc area
idrinkecoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #5114

Hello everyone,

I would like some advice.

I got my Class 3 (Manual) driving license more than 10 years ago.

Since then I have not driven a car because my workplace is very near my house. So I took public transport. But now, I wish to buy a 2nd hand car to ferry my family around. I would like to re-train myself for Automatic cars (Class 3A).

Do I need to go through the entire Class 3A course or can I just go for the Refresher Course?

eg:
https://www.ssdcl.com.sg/Courses/Oth...orcarRefresher
https://www.bbdc.sg/bbweb/CoursesAva...herCourse.aspx

I still remember how to drive (It's like learning to ride a bicycle. Once you learn, you never forget). Just that I need a bit of practice and also because I have no experience in Automatic cars.

So, full course or Refresher course? Any advice appreciated.

Also, any PDI in Jurong/BukitBatok/Boon Lay/Clementi area to recommend?
J_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:51 AM   #5115
Honorary Member

Refresher will do

Hello everyone,

I would like some advice.

I got my Class 3 (Manual) driving license more than 10 years ago.

Since then I have not driven a car because my workplace is very near my house. So I took public transport. But now, I wish to buy a 2nd hand car to ferry my family around. I would like to re-train myself for Automatic cars (Class 3A).

Do I need to go through the entire Class 3A course or can I just go for the Refresher Course?

eg:
https://www.ssdcl.com.sg/Courses/Oth...orcarRefresher
https://www.bbdc.sg/bbweb/CoursesAva...herCourse.aspx

I still remember how to drive (It's like learning to ride a bicycle. Once you learn, you never forget). Just that I need a bit of practice and also because I have no experience in Automatic cars.

So, full course or Refresher course? Any advice appreciated.

Also, any PDI in Jurong/BukitBatok/Boon Lay/Clementi area to recommend?
J_Man likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.