High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for PDI for 3A (BBDC)
anyone with recommendation can pm me? thank you

YEALLOW

Reaction score
Posting review for Mr Frankie Yue.

3A, Toyota Axio
Pickup at Ubi CDC (Can arrange for Tai Seng / Ubi MRT pick up)

Chose him mainly because of the review I saw while trawling through the many pages in this thread, and that he also has quite a high pass rate / student numbers as well.

Can confirm that he is indeed a top notch instructor. Took approximately ~10 lessons from him (did have some prior driving lessons with school) and passed TP on the first try some time back.

He is patient, and will point out mistakes every single time you make them. Gives very good tips for driving in circuit and on the road, can fully recommend him. Speaks good English, but does not engage much in small talk. I'm by nature not a chatty person, so this suited me really well. Does not scold you / chide you even if you don't do well, but instead he will remind or nag you.

He is professional as well, and is always there on time. Does not take frequent toilet breaks while driving as well. Even if he does need to answer nature's call, he'll do it quickly.

Only downside is that he appears to have a lot of students, and therefore scheduling can be a bit difficult especially for working adults. (Was running 1 lesson at week for some time).

Feel free to PM me should you want his contact, can 100% recommend him.
Hi, could I have his contact. I can’t pm because I haven’t hit thé required number of posts yet.

Jxchee

Reaction score
Hi, looking for good CDC 3A Private driving instructor.. please pm me contact if know any! Thanks.

Daryl9292

Reaction score
hello, looking for private instructor for class 3A (CDC) around punggol/sengkang area, anybody got any contact to share? greatly appreciate it!
Hi Did you manage to get one? Am also finding for one around Punggol area. Pls dm me if you have one.

Akzbhai

Reaction score
And also currently looking for a Class 3A Auto pdi ssdc as i had 1 but very disappointed.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.