Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

kaerf_mils

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for CDC 3A instructor that can teach weekday nights or weekends. Are Mr Lim or Frank Yue available for those timings? Thanks in advance!

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
Could anyone PM me for an instructor for CDC(Ubi) manual Class 2? weekdays evenings or weekends.

Last edited:

reyarp85

Reaction score
Looking for good private instructor with affordable price for BBDC. Please PM me.

Long story short, BBDC student want to close my account and re-open as Private student

kimiriov3

Reaction score
Looking for a reliable and affordable private instructor teaching auto @ Ubi CDC. Please PM me if you have any.

Btw, I know how to drive due to experience driving overseas without a valid license. haha.

0x0zzz

Reaction score
Looking for cdc pdi auto instructor. Btt pssed Pick up/drop off to be at hougang ave 10 blk 458 opposite punggol park. Can do 330-5pm. 3 times a week. Pm thank you.
Did you find any PDI for CDC in the end? Can pm contact if have? Thanks

0x0zzz

Reaction score
Mr Lim. Teach auto at CDC (Ubi) using toyota vios. He trained me and is good. Hard to find a reliable one, i know.
$57 (1.5 hours).

Test rental of his vehicle is $400+. Just so you know the rates.

There are cheaper PDIs around. But, you pay for what you get.

PM me if you want contact as i am not sure if he wants his contact to be public on the internet.
Pm pls

silver_ting

Reaction score
Posting review for Mr Frankie Yue.

3A, Toyota Axio
Pickup at Ubi CDC (Can arrange for Tai Seng / Ubi MRT pick up)

Chose him mainly because of the review I saw while trawling through the many pages in this thread, and that he also has quite a high pass rate / student numbers as well.

Can confirm that he is indeed a top notch instructor. Took approximately ~10 lessons from him (did have some prior driving lessons with school) and passed TP on the first try some time back.

He is patient, and will point out mistakes every single time you make them. Gives very good tips for driving in circuit and on the road, can fully recommend him. Speaks good English, but does not engage much in small talk. I'm by nature not a chatty person, so this suited me really well. Does not scold you / chide you even if you don't do well, but instead he will remind or nag you.

He is professional as well, and is always there on time. Does not take frequent toilet breaks while driving as well. Even if he does need to answer nature's call, he'll do it quickly.

Only downside is that he appears to have a lot of students, and therefore scheduling can be a bit difficult especially for working adults. (Was running 1 lesson at week for some time).

Feel free to PM me should you want his contact, can 100% recommend him.
Hi can pm his no? tkuu :")

silver_ting

Reaction score
If y’all are interested in 3A CDC, PM me for contact.

No pickups thou, because uncle believes it’s a waste of time. Unless u take his last slot for the day or the slot before lunch or something along this line, he will drop u at the MRT station.

As long as you display traits of a willing learner, ask questions, he will definitely answer you. Just don’t expect him to be very nice and not fierce if you do stupid things.

He teaches u to pass hahaha!
And he teaches the school teachers last time so he knows all the points to look out for~
I’m about 8 lessons in and going for circuit practice already. Had 1 parking lesson and I can park better than school students while at the circuit lol.

Definitely recommend 9.5/10
0.5 is because I have to pay haha!
Hi can pm his no? tkuu :")

Demo_units

Reaction score
I'm interest in CDC PDI recommendation. New to this hardwarezone thing, how do I PM you or can you PM me T.T

Demo_units

Reaction score

3A, Toyota Axio

Chose him mainly because of the review I saw while trawling through the many pages in this thread, and that he also has quite a high pass rate / student numbers as well.

Can confirm that he is indeed a top notch instructor. Took approximately ~10 lessons from him (did have some prior driving lessons with school) and passed TP on the first try some time back.

He is patient, and will point out mistakes every single time you make them. Gives very good tips for driving in circuit and on the road, can fully recommend him. Speaks good English, but does not engage much in small talk. I'm by nature not a chatty person, so this suited me really well. Does not scold you / chide you even if you don't do well, but instead he will remind or nag you.

He is professional as well, and is always there on time. Does not take frequent toilet breaks while driving as well. Even if he does need to answer nature's call, he'll do it quickly.

Only downside is that he appears to have a lot of students, and therefore scheduling can be a bit difficult especially for working adults. (Was running 1 lesson at week for some time).

I'm interest in CDC PDI recommendation. New to this hardwarezone thing, how do I PM you or can you PM me T.T
Class :Auto 3A

Demo_units

Reaction score
Mr Lim. Teach auto at CDC (Ubi) using toyota vios. He trained me and is good. Hard to find a reliable one, i know.
$57 (1.5 hours).

Test rental of his vehicle is $400+. Just so you know the rates.

There are cheaper PDIs around. But, you pay for what you get.

PM me if you want contact as i am not sure if he wants his contact to be public on the internet.

Demo_units

Reaction score

3A, Toyota Axio

Gavinhy

Reaction score
I am looking for class 3A instructors at Canberra street, saw 2 of them but not sure class3/3A around but unable to get their contact, if anyone know please let me know.

Gavinhy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking for a manual class 3 pdi at Canberra area. Any recommendations? Test to be taken at ssdc

Thank you

Sorry can I check with you, did you managed to get the contact for the instructor in Canberra in the end?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking for class 3A instructors at Canberra street, saw 2 of them but not sure class3/3A around but unable to get their contact, if anyone know please let me know.
Next time just tap on the window ask...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.