Toyota Vios NPC 93 ATF?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
wcTyMcj.jpg

Which is the correct ATF oil?

In Singapore , i was told i should use the black one when i was servicing ...

In JB , i was told i should use the sliver one got jap words...cos they say Black one is for 2003/02 vios not my car...

So which is which? cos i rem i been using sliver one all along...

One charge me S$120 but JB charge me less than RM$200 for black one RM$250 for Sliver one

Confuse:s22:

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really boh...then why there is 2 model?

asian vs jap?

I'm pretty sure Toyota outsourced their engine oil production to 3rd party vendors depending on the market the country is in. There are probably more than 2 models if you source from Europe, USA, Canada, South America, China, Taiwan, UAE, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.

I hope you know most Toyota vehicles and products are not even manufactured in Japan.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Toyota outsourced their engine oil production to 3rd party vendors depending on the market the country is in. There are probably more than 2 models if you source from Europe, USA, Canada, South America, China, Taiwan, UAE, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.

I hope you know most Toyota vehicles and products are not even manufactured in Japan.
i know my car is MIT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.