Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinotinatini

Reaction score
Do you guys drive 7-8 hours regardless of timing? Or the seniors will usually chiong during the peak hours and lepak during off peak?

That's reality man.. the longest stretch I can tahan is 7 - 8 hours straight... Can hit close to 200 at most if that day is good with pings one after another...sway day may hit only 150 or so

HighFly

Reaction score
Hi,
May I know what is the difference from joining Uber and UberFlex?
Is UberFlex affiliated to Smove?
TIA

ProLogic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's reality man.. the longest stretch I can tahan is 7 - 8 hours straight... Can hit close to 200 at most if that day is good with pings one after another...sway day may hit only 150 or so

Fwah...minus rent and petrol ish jiak hong liao!

Lancelot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cal, sign uber flex club (zero cost for 2weeks) then proceed on to the Grab power hours which is running 10 days attractive campaign trial at the moment.

2 cents worth.

no sabotage. purely lobang based on experiences.

LMNB, a person with 1 month to spare & you ask him to be a part-timer for rental-free? How is that considered wise?

By signing up UFC/GPH as part-timers, he will be considered as a "old driver" & not be entitled to the huge incentives that Uber/Grab offers, losing $3k+4k in the process, for a total of $7k. Rental free of few hundreds but lost $7k?

Just my honest opinion.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come on. I based on schedule and propose accordingly.

Part timers might have own vehicle(s). I myself do, which some dudes here are aware too. Freelancer/part timers etc. It doesn't make sense for me for eg; to chiong External rent when own vehicle covered and sleep.

unless long term, yes. For sure, Chiong minimum 1 month as per mentioned.

My 2 cents worth. Imho.
LMNB, a person with 1 month to spare & you ask him to be a part-timer for rental-free? How is that considered wise?

By signing up UFC/GPH as part-timers, he will be considered as a "old driver" & not be entitled to the huge incentives that Uber/Grab offers, losing $3k+4k in the process, for a total of $7k. Rental free of few hundreds but lost $7k?

Just my honest opinion.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just for reference.
lPHd1ROl.jpg

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12-14 hors per day is crazy bro. 😵😵😵
Not really, don't forget 12-14 hours u start counting from your house car park, end your house car park. Normal work plus abit ot also 10 to 12 hours Liao, factor 2 hour tpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.