Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling69

Reaction score
Why does HDL need full-time painter? paint wall? Plates? Or food?

wah. not bad??
7LRtwKxl.jpg

RollinMao

Reaction score
Eh, realized that there are times the location that Uber riders key in does not rhythm with the destination appeared our apps. Somehow the navigation apps can bring us to the correct place.

But in this case the rider really jialat, don't allow you to follow the navigation yet can claim you took the long route
I do not blame the rider as she was rushing for time and is still polite to say sorry and thank you. But I still think it is not appropriate to comment things like that.

So far, not trying to be racist, my 3 bad encounters are all indians. But that is just 10% of all indians i have driven around

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Got a ping today at sturdee road. Arrived at the rear of the building due to the good google GPS pointing. Rider called when I was turning around to get into the building.
Arrived and i only see the destination as "Singapore". I was like wtf? So i asked the rider what is the dropoff location and she murmured something which i cannot get it. So I asked whether is it in the central. She said yes. rider guided me to jalan besar so i went all the way down according to google maps. Then maps is saying to turn left on middle road but rider say go straight instead. So I went straight. Then rider asked me to turn left bras basah and i said mdm, this is a full day bus lane and i cannot turn inside. She insisted me to turn inside and say she is puzzled why am i on the right lane even though i am suppose to turn here. Did what she said and a series of event happens (cars turning into my lane, red lights when i approaching junction, and finally know the drop off point is at 1 raffles quay). And in the end, she said i followed all the buses and took the longest possible route. She asked me whether I know the way and I told her i am not sure as it is showing me just Singapore.

Is it AMDL, I than hate to pick those middle age auntie AMDL, don't communicate at all and sit in the car expect you to bring them to the correct place. One time, the destination is a direct turning out of highway less than 10m I just zoom pass cos GPS not able to pick up on time. Keep mumbling non stop and after one small detour, she kept shouting stop here stop here, exit already bang my door. KNN.

Another case, auntie AMDL, boarded the car and open the car window without asking permission Ask her to close but refuse. Mostly she farted.

**** 70% are rude and cheapo culprits. Sometime I rather put up Foreign Worker than the Trash. FW still polite sit infront beside you quietly and don't so funny things.
FT like to eat, talk loudly, husband and wife quarrel in car, kids screaming. I dulan always warn them to stop eating and lower their volume.

The best riders are actually all machik and pacik. Locally indian also very nice, don't see them like ah beng, tattoo, they are nice to talk too.

In a nutshell, we need to respect each other and understanding not causing inconvenience to other. Also, don't be so petty for small detour, calculate every single cent, sometime I also allow the to go petrol kiosk buy cigarettes, condoms, drinks, snacks and wait them. Btw waiting is collected as fair too.

Last edited:

kaixin18

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am seriously thinking of driving for Uber and renting from LCR. Going for new Prius or Mazda 3 but heard that there is currently no stock for the models. Can anyone advise/confirm?
Much appreciated!

there are a few hundred mazda 3 in workshops affliated to LCR all over Singapore.

nope, since no camera flash. i just got $200 and demerit 12 points.. haizz dash traffice light .. :(

will tio points and fine boh? didn't see camera flash:(

where online to check if you have parking summon and traffic police summon?

ocw000

Master Member
Reaction score
I do not blame the rider as she was rushing for time and is still polite to say sorry and thank you. But I still think it is not appropriate to comment things like that.

So far, not trying to be racist, my 3 bad encounters are all indians. But that is just 10% of all indians i have driven around
Oh at least she is still polite. But **** is not the only Jialat cust around. Some atb and indo Chinese can make you go merry go round also.

Sent from somewhere ulu using GAGT

qwerty_poi

Reaction score
Got a ping today at sturdee road. Arrived at the rear of the building due to the good google GPS pointing. Rider called when I was turning around to get into the building.
Arrived and i only see the destination as "Singapore". I was like wtf? So i asked the rider what is the dropoff location and she murmured something which i cannot get it. So I asked whether is it in the central. She said yes. rider guided me to jalan besar so i went all the way down according to google maps. Then maps is saying to turn left on middle road but rider say go straight instead. So I went straight. Then rider asked me to turn left bras basah and i said mdm, this is a full day bus lane and i cannot turn inside. She insisted me to turn inside and say she is puzzled why am i on the right lane even though i am suppose to turn here. Did what she said and a series of event happens (cars turning into my lane, red lights when i approaching junction, and finally know the drop off point is at 1 raffles quay). And in the end, she said i followed all the buses and took the longest possible route. She asked me whether I know the way and I told her i am not sure as it is showing me just Singapore.

Is it AMDL, I than hate to pick those middle age auntie AMDL, don't communicate at all and sit in the car expect you to bring them to the correct place. One time, the destination is a direct turning out of highway less than 10m I just zoom pass cos GPS not able to pick up on time. Keep mumbling non stop and after one small detour, she kept shouting stop here stop here, exit already bang my door. KNN.

Another case, auntie AMDL, boarded the car and open the car window without asking permission Ask her to close but refuse. Mostly she farted.

**** 70% are rude and cheapo culprits. Sometime I rather put up Foreign Worker than the Trash. FW still polite sit infront beside you quietly and don't so funny things.
FT like to eat, talk loudly, husband and wife quarrel in car, kids screaming. I dulan always warn them to stop eating and lower their volume.

The best riders are actually all machik and pacik. Locally indian also very nice, don't see them like ah beng, tattoo, they are nice to talk too.

In a nutshell, we need to respect each other and understanding not causing inconvenience to other. Also, don't be so petty for small detour, calculate every single cent, sometime I also allow the to go petrol kiosk buy cigarettes, condoms, drinks, snacks and wait them. Btw waiting is collected as fair too.

I have exact same sentiments. I am a new grab driver and this is my second week doing part time. To date I have driven over 80 trips and only 1 bad experience. Not racist but with a foreign Indian. Pick up place was Balmoral Plaza taxi stand (seriously I don't even know this mall exist).

I followed the GPS till the carpark entrance. The taxi stand was facing the main road and I had to detour to Newton circus to reach there. I asked if she could come to the carpark entrance and she said no. So I took a detour and that took me another 8 mins and she complain. The mumbling only stopped when the trip ended at Meyer road. My ratings immediately dropped from 4.95 to 4.90 after that trip.

Grab should really have a rider rating and penalise / ban them should they fall below a certain rating. It's bad for the community. It's not as if I did it on purpose. Time is our money as well.

Last edited:

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have exact same sentiments. I am a new grab driver and this is my second week doing part time. To date I have driven over 80 trips and only 1 bad experience. Not racist but with a foreign Indian. Pick up place was Balmoral Plaza taxi stand (seriously I don't even know this mall exist)

**** namesake is not smelly for no reason de

qwerty_poi

Reaction score
I have exact same sentiments. I am a new grab driver and this is my second week doing part time. To date I have driven over 80 trips and only 1 bad experience. Not racist but with a foreign Indian. Pick up place was Balmoral Plaza taxi stand (seriously I don't even know this mall exist).

I followed the GPS till the carpark entrance. The taxi stand was facing the main road and I had to detour to Newton circus to reach there. I asked if she could come to the carpark entrance and she said no. So I took a detour and that took me another 8 mins and she complain. The mumbling only stopped when the trip ended at Meyer road. My ratings immediately dropped from 4.5 to 4.0 after that trip.

Grab should really have a rider rating and penalise / ban them should they fall below a certain rating. It's bad for the community. It's not as if I did it on purpose. Time is our money as well.
And to add on, I don't really like / want to fetch that particular race now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.