facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sic link...

RNT42KX.jpg

JK1688

Reaction score
Just checking if anyone knows.

If I'm driving with Smove now. And plan to relief for a main hirer for say 1 month. Then go back to smove.

For the relief period, will I still get the incentive? And able to convert back to smove after the 1mth relief?

Thanks all.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, no problem. it will be port accordingly
Just checking if anyone knows.

If I'm driving with Smove now. And plan to relief for a main hirer for say 1 month. Then go back to smove.

For the relief period, will I still get the incentive? And able to convert back to smove after the 1mth relief?

Thanks all.

양 다우 왕

Reaction score
me is sibei sian, yesterday night got call at clark quay, passenger waiting at novotel lobby, i turn too fast miss the entrance,

end up wait in front of the bus parking bay. then got one LTA officer like take camera and shoot my car. but i wait at double yellow line. like this will tio or not? i only waited for like 1min only. sibei sian.

if tio $70, my whole day earning gone.

Last edited:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
양 다우 왕;109602679 said:
me is sibei sian, yesterday night got call at clark quay, passenger waiting at novotel lobby, i turn too fast miss the entrance,

end up wait in front of the bus parking bay. then got one LTA officer like take camera and shoot my car. but i wait at double yellow line. like this will tio or not? i only waited for like 1min only. sibei sian.

Confirm tio. Yalo lines is $70, no points.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
양 다우 왕;109602679 said:

recently CQ a lot of my friends drive uber n taxi avoid.
LTA been giving summons there.

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because many kpkb on LTA/CISCO, at the right time they show their enforcement capabilities and do 100% reporting so that all will diam diam and let them manage.

In SG, dun taunt the authorities.

The staff involved may leave to greener pastures. The organization will always stand.

Sent from 'nothing really matters' using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reaching soon. see ya!

LCR: Join us at Lion City Rentals National Day Celebration this Sunday, Aug 6!

Win up to 1 year of free car rent & $50K in voucher giveaways. FREE yummy carnival food & fun games await you. Get all the help you need from LCR, Uber and Fastlane experts!

Suntec Convention Center, Event Hall 404; 1–7PM, RSVP now at lcr.sg/natlday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.