Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway...saw this in grab website:

"Optional step: If your car is still on loan, please talk to our preferred refinancing partner for help."

So must our car b free fm loan or not? Cos some bros here said don need.
if need to change financing package, will it incur penalty from the current/existing loan ?

Also, must we change from personal insurance to commercial insurance ?

Thanks

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alamak. Pls do not dig the information from G or whatever which is not updated doneky years ago.

I repeat myself again.
Current owned vehicle (private) port to chauffer service (z10):

1) payable 100dollars to lta via online
2) purchase commercial policy at $xxx. Very competitive price now
3) stick on decal at 20dollars

And lastly, turned PHV driver.

#jinhoetan

shorty07

Reaction score
if need to change financing package, will it incur penalty from the current/existing loan ?

Also, must we change from personal insurance to commercial insurance ?

Thanks
Seems like don hv to refinance now. Cos i went to register with uber yesterday. They didnt mention anything abt car being free fm loan. Jus change to z10 n buy commercial insurance.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AFM3LXIl.jpg

o1OjkYfl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-A910F using GAGT

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doing ug, everyone Oso want to tax more. Where got so good money anymore?

UG these day left bone.

Gross less vehicle and fuel cost, only left so so. If really chiong(road warrior), question is ..... can you escape all the risk?

Today, I get a rider called and told me come quickly. I jit tao cancel without second thought.

Last edited:

bukitdream

Reaction score
Hi all experience and knowledgeable fellow members.

I cancelled a ride at sentosa beach station today because family with kids that requires child seats which I don't have.

What are my options?

Do I need to explain to uber so that they will readjust my cancellation ratings?

Or please advise seniors. Today is my second day.

bukitdream

Reaction score
Second occurrence:

Got a call at merlion Park one fullerton. The queue ot the pick up point was fast moving ued to the fact the guard was there ushering. I arrived there and could not find the passenger. I attempted to call the passenger using the uber app but there was no sound / dial tone despite the call duration timer counted up to 30+ seconds.

The uber app is still counting down the timer when the usher insisted I vacate the pick up point. I had to proceed to fullerton bay to cancel the booking.

My question is, do I need to explain to uber to adjust my cancellation rating?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uber cancellation rate doesnt matter still get incentives.

Second occurrence:

Got a call at merlion Park one fullerton. The queue ot the pick up point was fast moving ued to the fact the guard was there ushering. I arrived there and could not find the passenger. I attempted to call the passenger using the uber app but there was no sound / dial tone despite the call duration timer counted up to 30+ seconds.

The uber app is still counting down the timer when the usher insisted I vacate the pick up point. I had to proceed to fullerton bay to cancel the booking.

My question is, do I need to explain to uber to adjust my cancellation rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.