HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Warning: Speed Check locations

Like Tree5Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2016, 07:40 PM   #106

is it always indicated the speed travelled if kena advisory/offence?
From my experience, yes. Kenna 3 times - they all put. Now i drive within the speed limit because i was up to 16 points at one time.... all due to speeding..
relaxxjaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 07:59 PM   #107
Master Member

From my experience, yes. Kenna 3 times - they all put. Now i drive within the speed limit because i was up to 16 points at one time.... all due to speeding..
Why u like to speed? Rushing for work or natural behaviour?
Peach Tea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 01:50 AM   #108

I have seen a car kenna caught at night before.

There was a bright flash .

The stupid driver in front of me went faster than 70kmh along Upper Thomson Road.

anyone kanna caught at night before?

i don't think there is camper right, as in they will flash at you or they will just chase you instead?
Knightoftheblackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #109
Master Member

That flash to heaven.....
ZynoXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 04:17 PM   #110
Master Member

A questions for experienced Drivers...Assume a huge junction. A car enter the junction at green light, halfway in the middle of the junction the light turns amber.About 2 seconds later it turned red and the car was 1.5m from crawling out of the junction (cos traffic jammed up in front).

Is this considered as an offence?
lidocaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 03:22 PM   #111

No offence.

As long as the front wheels of your vehicle crossed the line ( I.e. Beginning of the Junction ) before the lights turned red . It does not matter even if your path is blocked.

However, if the lights turn red, and your car's front wheels then cross the line, you should stop your vehicle immediately.
If you continue to cross the line into the Junction , you would be deemed to have intentionally tried to beat a red light, when your back wheels cross the line .

This is based upon my actual experience at junctions with red light cameras.

For the first scenario, I did not receive any traffic summons.

For the 2nd Scenario, the lights turned amber just when the front of my car was at the line. I could not stop in time, so the front wheels crossed the line at a red light . But I stopped my vehicle. So the back wheels did not cross the line.

To keep it simple, if you have any doubts, just stop your vehicle.
The TP analysing the photos would be able to read your intentions and understand that you did not intentionally want to beat the red light.

A questions for experienced Drivers...Assume a huge junction. A car enter the junction at green light, halfway in the middle of the junction the light turns amber.About 2 seconds later it turned red and the car was 1.5m from crawling out of the junction (cos traffic jammed up in front).

Is this considered as an offence?
Knightoftheblackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #112
High Supremacy Member

CTE got any cams??

I take from SLE to CTE and exit at cairnhill circle then go back home the same way

I enter from the Kampong java tunnel there and always chiong all the way. Got see the speed limit sign, can't remember if got camera sign but will slowdown when see sign because others slow down
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.