What tyres are you using~?

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Toyo TR1. Noisy as hell, but very good in both dry & wet.

I've seen cars (both b&b+luxury) with super worn tires, wonder what are all these people thinking.. putting their own life and others at risk.

There is little awareness and emphasis on things like this that contributes to the accidents.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolz... safety comes not only the shoes... the one behind the wheels...
Whoever paying will says the best...

thats partially true.
Singapore road no need to drive fast and long distance, maybe dont see tyres coming apart.

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yokohamas very good and confident grip in wet weathers...very good wet handling
But price not as cheap as tourador though
:(

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many factors determines ur choice to each his own. Michellin is mine. Have been on ps4 since it came out. I drive hard & fast often so tyres needs to perform well, most impt is wet grip. I used another brand b4 Michellin and had close shave when it aquaplane. Dont skim out on tyres, do research carefully get one thats right for you.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
used to use Goodyear EfficientGrip and Michelin Primacy series.
Now GoodYear F1A5 and Michelin PS4-S

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know this is asking for too much but is there a max performance summer tyre that offers a silent ride? :D

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4 XL

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many factors determines ur choice to each his own. Michellin is mine. Have been on ps4 since it came out. I drive hard & fast often so tyres needs to perform well, most impt is wet grip. I used another brand b4 Michellin and had close shave when it aquaplane. Dont skim out on tyres, do research carefully get one thats right for you.

Yeah, with your driving style, no doubt you need a top notch tires. :)

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know this is asking for too much but is there a max performance summer tyre that offers a silent ride? :D

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4 XL

Max performance tires and silent mode... tough to recommend plus noise level is very subjective. :s13::s13:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nowadays i saw alot of ppl paste that decal which says “Tourander tyres” on their windscreen etc. whats that? New brand for tyre? And “hooligan” decal as well.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays i saw alot of ppl paste that decal which says “Tourander tyres” on their windscreen etc. whats that? New brand for tyre? And “hooligan” decal as well.

Means you better stay far far away from them. Lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.