What tyres are you using~?

articsnipershot

Reaction score
using Michelin XM2 currently. supposed to be eco and provide better mileage but i had a drop in my fuel consumption by about 1km/l every since i changed. previously was using yokohama decibel

anw tyres are safe for use up to 2 yrs, then the rubber would have hardened too much to be of much use after that

nfshp253

Reaction score
Michelin Primacy HP 225/50 R17 (OEM) on my Volvo S80. Thinking of changing to Primacy 3 for an even quieter ride when the current set wears out. 19000km and going strong on the current set. Not bad considering that I take corners quite fast and go up to 140km/h.

li9ht5peed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
335/80r20 run flat best

Ordinary runflat technology is no good if you are running away from someone with firearms in malaysia for eg.

I use countermine runflats. Not even a landmine can blow my tires to the point where I cannot continue fleeing from danger.

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Dueler M/T D674.
245/75R16.

Offroading quite good. Especially in mud, keep dig into the mud to find grip

XRCwfNI.jpg

Wanted 285/75R16, but need to cut/ grind away more metal from bumper, and lift vehicle even higher. Now just nice go carpark wont bang the ceiling

Note: Father de car, but i poison father to change tyre.

Sent from Tefal Delice OF-2731 Smart-WiFi Convection Oven using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.