What tyres are you using~?

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought about removing the spare tyre, but then it'll take up space at home instead....

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Primacy 3 on my civic. So far so good. When i was full time grab, 250 to 350km daily under HOT condition.

This set of tyres also brings me to penang and then back to sg when the highway was raining and i was speeding.

Good grip good traction.

Cant ask for more.

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
had csc5 but were rather puncture prone and wear rate was fast, changed all 4 to Pirelli Cinturato P7s

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
944c148ef7426a2dcfb085517727d546.png

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Primacy 3 on my civic. So far so good. When i was full time grab, 250 to 350km daily under HOT condition.

This set of tyres also brings me to penang and then back to sg when the highway was raining and i was speeding.

Good grip good traction.

Cant ask for more.

ok thanks that is good to know

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Wat damage. Am intending to use same as u. Currently on 195/75. Hankook. Jin heavy

100$ w gst. Jus bought few days ago At yhi pandan loop. Free patching n rotatn. Since i stay near, i did R n P there. Save xtra $ too. My 1st set of tyres till nw, total 10tyres use yokohama. The comfort tyres, now model is bluEarth AE50. Can take the slip road from bke to sle at 70km swee swee no slippage.

Last edited:

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
100$ w gst. Jus bought few days ago At yhi pandan loop. Free patching n rotatn. Since i stay near, i did R n P there. Save xtra $ too. My 1st set of tyres till nw, total 10tyres use yokohama. The comfort tyres, now model is bluEarth AE50. Can take the slip road from bke to sle at 70km swee swee no slippage.
blueearth are fuel economy tyres?

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00AD using GAGT

slurpie

Reaction score
Changed from f1a2 to f1a3 2 weeks ago. 235/40/18
Quieter than the previous version after clocking 900km

funky05

Reaction score
I'm still thinking if i should change tyres in sg or jb.. jb is def cheaper, I can get Bridgestone or continental in jb but for the same price here in sg I can only get kumho.. but if there are any problems with the tyres, I can't be running up down jb to solve it..

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking if i should change tyres in sg or jb.. jb is def cheaper, I can get Bridgestone or continental in jb but for the same price here in sg I can only get kumho.. but if there are any problems with the tyres, I can't be running up down jb to solve it..

i had the same dilemma as you.

ended up buy in SG. support my lone uncle tyre & battery shop...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought twice in jb. First experience bad. Second average. Will consider sgp as will be changing soon. Looking for 2nd half as 08'06 tai chia liao. :(

Mrtdog

Reaction score
Im using blueearth ae50. Road grip not gd during wet terrain. Skid n skid during braking...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.