Xiaomi Yi dashcam

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Micro sdcard have to get high endurance not only high speed. The Dashcam is constantly writing data, a low quality sd card will die after a few months of continuous writing.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Micro sdcard have to get high endurance not only high speed. The Dashcam is constantly writing data, a low quality sd card will die after a few months of continuous writing.
As long as you keep using the card, the card lifespan will shorten, no way about it... average 12 months replace once is okay. Anyway it's dirt cheap.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The chip mostly produce from a few semiconductor factor in the world. The rest is depend on packaging and design. Just like SSD. Each memory cell has a write life spam.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yours is the first version or the latest model?

but again, $69 should get you the first version only.

I check Yi dasdcam site. It seem only 1 version only. Different is Chinese ROM or English.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the Full hd with 3m tape. And I purchase suction mount at aliexpress.

piggyhian

Reaction score
Using this camera for few days. Quality is good. However, it has auto shut off for 2 times already, for no reason. Power is connected..and it was recording and jus suddenly off. Must manual go press power go on again. Anyone got this issue?

EmmanuelWoon

Reaction score
Anyone here bought the newer model 2.7k ?
Gonna buy one but I need to know if the newer 2.7k mode is worth the money over the older version.

TIA

market98

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using this camera for few days. Quality is good. However, it has auto shut off for 2 times already, for no reason. Power is connected..and it was recording and jus suddenly off. Must manual go press power go on again. Anyone got this issue?
U use their car USB ?

Or third party car USB?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.