HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AWS cert in singapore

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 11:24 PM   #1

AWS cert in singapore

Anyone taking this? Is this easy to get?

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
xp20046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
Master Member

Is it still foc? My ex boss got herself certified and told me it's free. Just that it's hard to find a good schedule.
ForumRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 11:31 PM   #3

Is it still foc? My ex boss got herself certified and told me it's free. Just that it's hard to find a good schedule.
How to get free ah?

I only see this CITREP+ funding only, somemore got cap.
Bui Ngeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #4

How to get free ah?

I only see this CITREP+ funding only, somemore got cap.
2 options for AWS cert:

1) take your own prep course online on udemy and register for the exam. Cost: ~$15 for udemy and ~$250 for the exam voucher. no lab practices and you have to register your own aws lab instance, also no instructor guidance

2) join the CITREP+ course - you need pay $3745 yourself and if your are Singaporean, the school will take 3-4 working days to clear you thru IMDA CITREP and you can only claim the CITREP funding after passing the course, which may be 4-6 months after the course, with necessary prep after the classroom course.
IMHO - CITREP+ will be for those who need more hands on, lab practices as you will not get back your CITREP rebate until you pass.
rebate also depend on how old you are, can be 70/90/100%
https://www.imda.gov.sg/industry-dev...ogramme-citrep
thatone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 11:38 AM   #5

2 options for AWS cert:

1) take your own prep course online on udemy and register for the exam. Cost: ~$15 for udemy and ~$250 for the exam voucher. no lab practices and you have to register your own aws lab instance, also no instructor guidance

2) join the CITREP+ course - you need pay $3745 yourself and if your are Singaporean, the school will take 3-4 working days to clear you thru IMDA CITREP and you can only claim the CITREP funding after passing the course, which may be 4-6 months after the course, with necessary prep after the classroom course.
IMHO - CITREP+ will be for those who need more hands on, lab practices as you will not get back your CITREP rebate until you pass.
rebate also depend on how old you are, can be 70/90/100%
https://www.imda.gov.sg/industry-dev...ogramme-citrep
For option 1, not possible to claim the exam voucher?
BeanFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #6

Exam voucher I don't think claimable..
isellitrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.