Feedback on PMP course centre

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone book PMP exam recently? Module going to change in 2021,only left 2 months for current module. 😞

It seems like got to pay and register with PMI before booking the exam

Tried live chat with PMI but are not able to tell me if available test dates.

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone book PMP exam recently? Module going to change in 2021,only left 2 months for current module. 😞

It seems like got to pay and register with PMI before booking the exam

Tried live chat with PMI but are not able to tell me if available test dates.

Pay then u can register to see avail slot at test center.

Last month to take before embark onto 7edition.

Good luck all!

gemini016

Reaction score
Passed PMP exam

Sharing my experience here since I was able to gather many useful tips and study plan from this forum... passed my exam last year and my study plan involved completing online course from udmey for the min training hours, Rita' PMP (just the text book).
Revising the chapters by going through the key notes in rita's text book and taking the chapter test at the end of each chapter help me understand the knowledge gaps and revise. Did this for the entire 1 week before the test and 4-5 hours a day. I feel that very effective and avoid needing to go over an over again through the topic you have experience on.

BombVoyage

Reaction score
quick check, currently for PMI exam, we buy the voucher at PMI website and submit the required info for background eligibility check, then it will let us book the exam timing venue?

planning to book ACP exam but cant rmb the process.. been sometime since i took PMP exam

Last edited:

blueboat

Reaction score
Got my pmp cert last month. Selling a brand new rita exam book (10th edition) if anyone wants

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.