HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Feedback on PMP course centre

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #31

I took up PMP with combat.. the trainer name is Lavanya. Shes pretty good and quite experience. Shes one of the board of Singapore PMI if i not wrong.. A lot of tips are given too.. Will recommend her..

Im thinking to organise a PMP study group. Anyone interested/ My exam is on next month.. Need to buck up man..
err, its COMAT, not combat, don't teach warfare leh
Old 29-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #32

err, its COMAT, not combat, don't teach warfare leh
ermm pai sai man.. hhaha typo error sia
ahbui83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #33

ermm pai sai man.. hhaha typo error sia
hmm... potential new course offerings? Modern Warfare?
seawyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #34

I am thinking of doing my PMP in Jan 2011 and was wondering any folks here have experience with ESI?

And it seems the the Enhanced Citrep Program (according to the IDA website) will only run till 31 Mar 2011.
lefei8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #35

Lotsa training centres doing PMP these days. Quite a few conduct course previews where you can meet the trainer and gauge them. It will be best to attend some of these and make your own decisions.
I know this trainer, I went for his PMP prep class last year in June and he was with this IT training company called Global Knowledge, the price I paid was around $3k and a 5 day-course.my class was not that big, around 7 people only.
he is pretty good and expeireneced in PMP training I guess, because the study materials organized by him quite compact and give u a quick summary of knowledge, the class also quite interesting and I dont remember any boring moment (at first I was thinking sigh...another boring class..), also he put in the effort to motivate participants too.

FYI i just passed my PMP
study hard dudes!
AgoothiLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #36

Question PMP trainer charles lim

Hi,
Anyone heard of a PMP instructor call Charles Lim from Project Pro? Any feedback? Thanks!!
I know this trainer, I went for his PMP prep class last year in June and he was with this IT training company called Global Knowledge, the price I paid was around $3k and a 5 day-course.my class was not that big, around 7 people only.
he is pretty good and expeireneced in PMP training I guess, because the study materials organized by him quite compact and give u a quick summary of knowledge, the class also quite interesting and I dont remember any boring moment (at first I was thinking sigh...another boring class..), also he put in the effort to motivate participants too.

FYI i just passed my PMP
study hard dudes!
AgoothiLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #37

Hi, i am interested in taking up a PMP course, but i haven't decide which training center to go for the course. Can anyone please recommand base on your past experenice and also please comment on the following training center:

1) ikompass
2) ntuc

Thanks
John Lim
frequency36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #38

Hi, i am interested in taking up a PMP course, but i haven't decide which training center to go for the course. Can anyone please recommand base on your past experenice and also please comment on the following training center:

1) ikompass
2) ntuc

Thanks
John Lim
Old 08-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #39

has anyone been taught by a PMP trainer named Michael Lum? How are his lessons like?
lunalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #40

Question

frequency36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #41

has anyone been taught by a PMP trainer named Michael Lum? How are his lessons like?
I am also very curious. =D
whoam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #42

ISS PMP training

Hi guys,

Just to chime in here, do check out NUS's Institute of System Science's PMP training course. I found it well run about 1yr+ ago.

cheers
edkhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #43

FYI i just passed my PMP
study hard dudes!
Hey congrats! kind to share how your prepare for the test?
There are really lots of materials to read and memorize..
ahbui83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #44
Arch-Supremacy Member

i have been working in the IT industries for 15 years and met many project managers. at least 80% of them that i met in *cs and many MNCs are incomptent and technically clueless.
fishbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
Supremacy Member

is there any difference between PMP and CAPM cert? as i saw the course between the two look the same

Thanks in Advance!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.