Feedback on PMP course centre

Pleasure

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm planning to take up PMP course within 1-2 months time, depending on my work load and schedule.

Could anyone of you feedback some of the course centre that provide PMP course which you have attended?

Preferably a instructor with vast experience with real life experiences to share during the course.
Not those just read from the book type, super dry session.

If you could also share what are the package you get via PM with me would be of great help too.

Thanks
Cheers!
:)

cool_lai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i attended the one at training partners and the trainer is good.. he has 15 years of experience in IT and the way he teach is easy to understand too.

demiwolf

Reaction score
i am planing to take a PMP course too, may consider part time one too.

And i heard that there are some CITREP Endorsed cousres, anyone knows any good course centre provide such course, which one is the best?

Thanks!

seawyk

Reaction score
Training Partners has a weekend and weekday course coming up after CNY.. you can check it out with them and they are also CITREP endorsed as well

Leeson

Reaction score
Lotsa training centres doing PMP these days. Quite a few conduct course previews where you can meet the trainer and gauge them. It will be best to attend some of these and make your own decisions.

norman13

Reaction score
I would recommend Comat Training Centre. I took my PMP course there under Dr KC Chan. His class delivery is very entertaining, lively and I benefited a lot from his experience narration and handling of matters based on his vast experience. I passed my PMP this month. :) Good luck guys.

demiwolf

Reaction score
I saw a course center call knowledge method, how is it?
btw, is it easy to get CITREP Endorsed sponsership?
Thanks!

RoLanTo

Master Member
Reaction score
citrep website by IDA will show u what are the endorsed training centres for PMP.

keigo2303

Reaction score
Here's the requirements:

47943391.jpg

ChengD

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm planning to take up PMP course within 1-2 months time, depending on my work load and schedule.

Could anyone of you feedback some of the course centre that provide PMP course which you have attended?

Preferably a instructor with vast experience with real life experiences to share during the course.
Not those just read from the book type, super dry session.

If you could also share what are the package you get via PM with me would be of great help too.

Thanks
Cheers!
:)
Hello everyone,

I am new to PMP and is asked to take my PMP too. My mgr has recommended this company called Aldion which I've never heard of.

Has anyone got any idea how good is this training centre's trainers? Are they good? Are their trainers local? I have had problems understanding most of the angmo and indian trainers becoz of their accent.

Are there any good PMP training centres that have high passing rate?

Thanks in advance for all feedbacks.

n2btg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you just want to pass the exam, try PMTI. They have 4-day bootcamp just to prep you to pass the exam. They are CITREP endorsed too. Make sure you have project management experience first otherwise you can't take the exams.

If you prefer to go through the full course and learn properly, go for those training centres the rest have recommended.

n2btg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but will they ask for proof of project experience?

Attending the course itself you don't have to prove you have experience..

When you apply for the exam you have to fill in your past project experiences. There is a chance that you will get audited, then you have to get your manager to sign audit form and fax back to them.

iamracoon

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone heard of a PMP instructor call Charles Lim from Project Pro? Any feedback? Thanks!!

Leeson

Reaction score
Charles Lim used to teach with New Horizon, after that dunno what reason NH stopped using him.

Project Pro itself seems to be a relatively small outfit, can't tell much (or rather can't tell anything) from their website at all.

Soul77

Reaction score
Guys, I need your opinion. I'm looking for getting PMP cert.

There are 2 providers caught my attention:
1. New Horizon. 5 day course @2,888 (bef gst), including exam. But no guarantee.
2. PMTI. 4 day + exam @3,750 (net) + US$129 for PMI reg. comes with 100% money back guarantee.

Which one will you choose? (or is there any other better providers?)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.