Where to take CEH exam?

paper82

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where to take just the CEH exam?

You can go any pearson vue authorize exam center to take exam but you need to fullfill eligibility before take exam .

Eligibility Requirements
Either one of the following criteria is required by EC-Council so that a determination can be made regarding a candidates eligibility.

a) A candidate has attended "Official" training through an EC-Council Authorized Training Center (ATC).
Accepted "Official" training solutions: Instructor-Led (ILT), Computer -Based (CBT), Web-Based (WBT), or Academic Learning.

b) A Candidate may be granted permission to attempt the exam without "Official" training if:
1. The Candidate has and can prove two years of Information Security related experience.*
2. The candidate remits a non-refundable Eligibility Application Fee of $100 (USD).
3. The candidate submits a completed Exam Eligibility Application.

c) If you don’t have required experience of two years then you have an option to go through official training through ilearn mode - self paced online training option .If you buy ilearn package then you don’t require showcasing two years of information security related experience.

ilearn package comes bundled with Exam voucher.

The iLearn package includes:
One Year Access to the E-courseware
6 months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
Certification / Exam Voucher
6 months' access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
The cost for the package is US $ 1424.25

Last edited:

sohcheekeong

Reaction score
Hi, I work for an authorized training centre. If you are interested to find out more about the training courses leading to a CEH certification, please PM me for more details.

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
I see that the exam voucher alone is 750 bucks. It is expected to increase to 900 bucks already, and it is on USD. CISSP is only 599USD.

You can buy the voucher at EC Council.
If you have 2 years working experience will need to pay a 100 USD entry fee.

HOHOHO!

Reaction score
Anyway I am choosing either CEH or CHFI course. Which will be a better choice for me? I am more interested in ethical hacking but it seems there are many people having CEH certs in the market

paper82

Reaction score
Anyway I am choosing either CEH or CHFI course. Which will be a better choice for me? I am more interested in ethical hacking but it seems there are many people having CEH certs in the market

CEH .prerequisite for this market security job .

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
During the time we exit the exam hall.
We will just know if it is pass or failed.
However, when we go to aspen portal and check.
It will clearly indicate the score.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.