EDMW Mahjong Club

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, any good strategy to play with up leg that throws exactly what i throw?

Also i watch many mj old bird always tia pai. Not sure is it really dont want feed down leg, pai too cui?, or no direction at their tiles so play guarding?

Lastly, if happen one of the leg on that day very very heng, what are my options ah beside dont do big 1-2 tai just take it even thou i need to change 2 more tiles to one color.

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi all, any good strategy to play with up leg that throws exactly what i throw?

Also i watch many mj old bird always tia pai. Not sure is it really dont want feed down leg, pai too cui?, or no direction at their tiles so play guarding?

Lastly, if happen one of the leg on that day very very heng, what are my options ah beside dont do big 1-2 tai just take it even thou i need to change 2 more tiles to one color.
They doing the right thing wat
You have no choice to menqing zimo lor

You have to ask yourself
Are you doing correctly can liao

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harrow experts...got a question

Xiao san yuan is consider 3 tai, but since got pong 2 out of 3, those 2 got add to the tai - become 5 tai or will exclude the 2 pongs tai since its part of a combo? Same question also to xiao si xi, got include those winds with tai when got 3 or exclude cos part of combo?

Another is like ping hu, but all same suit + a non-tai wind as pair...like that got count ping hu + half suit?

beast78

Master Member
Reaction score
Harrow experts...got a question

Xiao san yuan is consider 3 tai, but since got pong 2 out of 3, those 2 got add to the tai - become 5 tai or will exclude the 2 pongs tai since its part of a combo? Same question also to xiao si xi, got include those winds with tai when got 3 or exclude cos part of combo?

Another is like ping hu, but all same suit + a non-tai wind as pair...like that got count ping hu + half suit?
Count separately... no such thing as counted as part of combo...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.