Fennel's EDM Playlist (no cheese allowed)

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trousey set i heard,so guess you didnt miss much

loved his collabs/remixes of BT,but his sets in the recent years are bleargh for me
would go only if he promises lots of bt stuff :p

Truth. The cheese-o-meter went up for tyDi's stuff as time went by. Anyways I'll still go. Maybe I'll go earlier for the warmup sets by residents. tbh I enjoy warm up sets more than a lot of the main DJs (which yes, mostly sound like trouse these days)

lolatyoustupid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Truth. The cheese-o-meter went up for tyDi's stuff as time went by. Anyways I'll still go. Maybe I'll go earlier for the warmup sets by residents. tbh I enjoy warm up sets more than a lot of the main DJs (which yes, mostly sound like trouse these days)
forgot which fella,but one of them does good warm up sets,which got me drinking inside zouk itself instead of zouk bar

wake me up when any good dj comes to our shores...hopefully wave 2 of zoukout (bleh to corsten,hes not playing anything good either)

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys on the 15th September there's a trance festival with a great lineup. It's in M'sia though. If I can't get my music fix here in SG, I don't mind going up north once in a while. What do you guys think? Some really legit DJs

1174782_10153165968595315_1648023394_n.jpg

TWELVE will be one of the featured events in the PyroBeat Festival 2013 to be held at the Lake Putrajaya on Sunday 15th September. Ticket price starts from RM45.

Performance by world ranking top 100 DJs and local DJs. This event will be having the biggest fireworks ever for a rave party in Malaysia. A series of 25 minutes firework by an international pyro company.

LINK HERE

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.