Kyochiro's Ghostly Tales~

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyochiro

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok ok...

a brief summary... tonite i share 3, 2 incidents and 1 which i heard from my duty prowler one..

kurochi09

Reaction score
Greetings,

Wow you 12 minute shower, dry and change?
Might as well shower using air.

LoL

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quickly la.. pun dey.. dun wanna post .. pple go ups other post liao...

blackened

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kyochiro said:
ok ok...

a brief summary... tonite i share 3, 2 incidents and 1 which i heard from my duty prowler one..

3rd guards stories ?? :(

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm...........................................

LunaSouL

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
make sure ish scarys de hoh else i trash ur tread i tell chius :mad:

xspace

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PLus again for u.. quickly post la..

u suspense too long.. where got scary liao....

kyochiro

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First one... happened to myself.. till now i cant find a logical explanation to it...i shall name it....

Who Did It?

As we all hate it... most units have OCs who thinks their Sgt are supermans... having done a very garang DO's duty the night before, they expect u to start work immediately after returning arms even though we are entitled to 4 hours rest..

As there is not much of a choice, i request and highlighted to him that i would KIV my rest to afternoon (which i planned it nicely that i rest, den wake up can go home le...:D), and surprisingly he agreed.

Time really flies real fast when ure focused on finishing something... Soon it was already past lunch time and having delegated my work... i hastely make my way to my well deserved rest.. our bunk, an old barrack that was once belonged to the Old 3rd Guards, was usually hot in the afternoon, but having oni me slping, i have the whole bed space below the fan to myself..after having a nice chilling bath, i immediately closed my eyes and fall aslp..

But, somehow deep in my slp, whenever i was about to fall into deep slp.. someone (or something) will start to flick my ear, as though i tot was my butty playing a trick on me.. and a few times, i opened my eyes to look ard for the culprit, but was in vain... still thinking that it was one of my camp mate playing a trick on me... i decided to fake slping... but as i waited and due to my tiredness, i tend to fall aslp again.. and it happened without fail, disturbing me just when i was about to fall into deep slp..

This time.. i decided to open my eyes first before thinking who could it be....
I open my eyes before my brain could send the relayed signal to do so.. :s31:

To my horror, there was no one ard, but my ears still feel the flickering...at tat moment... the hair on both my arms all stood, and goosebumps appear all over my body... sensing something wasnt right... i darted out of the barrack and ran as fast as i could ... as the back of the admin area was facing the barracks and was a smoking area as well... i stood there and stared....with mixed feelings of fear and astonishment...

a few sticks was smoked... but my logical explanantion of a campmate culprit nv appeared from the barracks.....

kyochiro

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first one up.... second one coming~relac leh... typing typing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.