Kyochiro's Ghostly Tales~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TheoDR said:
Hehe no la, read all these ish for info and if necessary, protection against doing something dumb. :crazy:

I had one church buddy many years back. Loved listening to Metallica and Guns n Roses. Got sh|t scared when one fine day he saw something coming out of his GnR poster. :s31:

Geez ... I like GnR songs :/

KeYbOaRdCoWboYz : thnx for sharing !

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm, as for my personal experience, it'd have to be during one of those SISPEC topo exercises.

My buddy and me were at one of the points at the end of Tekong Highway, where there's the sea nearby with some one storey buildings. We rested for a while, topped up our water bottles and continued to make our way.

I remember we took a left turn onto a gravel road, just metres away from the site and I freakin' heck saw an outstretched hand going to brush past my face as I walked past a line of trees (shrubs?). Immediately broke out in cold sweat on the typical hot sunny Tekong day.

Didn't mention it to anyone till many days later :crazy:

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wolf_of_Mibu said:
why the prayer is that long? did you memorise? Is there any difference among other religion prayer like christianity, egyptology, greek methodology etc. And are you freethinker or of a certain religion?
Me ish Catholic... :o No idea if there's any difference in prayers like the ones you mentioned :o :p

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wolf_of_Mibu said:
Thanks for sharing.
I understand you are in Perth. beside spirit and ghost., have you met mystical creature like bigfoot, jersey devil? Or have you heard of any tales from the local there?
Mosts welcomes :s34: Thankfully I haven't :crazy:

Nichky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm.. sometimes the eyes play tricks on you, more so especially if you're tired..

was walking back home via yishun 600 plus there, the carpark along CCH(Yishun).. so i looked up to the right, and almost got a shock when i saw a human-like shape at one of the corridors... turned out to be a very small branch from the nearby tree... :s34:

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nichky said:
hmm.. sometimes the eyes play tricks on you, more so especially if you're tired..

was walking back home via yishun 600 plus there, the carpark along CCH(Yishun).. so i looked up to the right, and almost got a shock when i saw a human-like shape at one of the corridors... turned out to be a very small branch from the nearby tree... :s34:

that's quite true
happens to me too

most of the time, I juz dismiss the thots and think to myself that I must be imagining things

KeYbOaRdCoWboYz

Reaction score
My colleague Suzie is a Marketing Manager for a IT company, she travels alot in the Asia South Region (Philippines, Indo, Thailand etc.) for some marketing events.

She went to India (Mumbai) to host a marketing event last year, she was dead tired on that day because she travelled to Singapore in the morning (she was a Malaysian) and then to Mumbai.

As usual after shower, she laid down on the bed and used the TV remote control to turn on the TV to watch movies. After watching for awhile, she felt tired and turned off the TV. A while later, the TV turned ON by itself.

Suzie thought that she had accidentally pressed the TV remote control to ON and then she turned it off again. After awhile, the TV turned ON by itself again. That went on for a few times.

Suzie felt something was wrong and she rang up the hotel receptionist. The hotel receptionist sent a bell boy up to the room, and the bell boy told Suzie that he was very surprised why the receptionist gave her that rrom because it has been emptied for quite some time, as it is haunted.

Suzie replied that the hotel rooms were full on that day and she insisted to stay in this hotel as it was near to the marketing event's site. Hence the hotel staff gave her this room.

The bell boy advised Suzie to shift to another hotel instead for safety sake, since the hotel rooms were already full on that day. Suzie insisted to stay in this hotel because she was too tired to shift to another hotel. The bell boy has no choice and suggested to Suzie that maybe she can try to a cloth to cover the TV set and then go to sleep.

The bell boy left after telling Suzie what to do. Suzie took a bath towel and covered the TV set before going to bed. The moment she tried to lay down the bed, she saw the bath towel "flew" slowly (slow motion) and drop to the floor, and then the TV set was ON again.

Suzie kind of confirmed that "something" was in her hotel room. However she was too tired and just ignored "that thing", she covered her face with the blanket and slept until the next day morning.

After returning to Singapore, she told us that the spirit in her hotel room probably just like to watch TV, and not a harmful spirit.

We praised Suzie for her courage to stay in that hotel room for that night. And we told her that we will probably sleep in the hotel lobby if we were her.....

zzz2006

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KeYbOaRdCoWboYz said:
Would like to share a story (only that you don't publish my real name) that I experienced personally during my army days. This was 1991.

After BMT, I was posted to School of Signals at Stagmont Camp for 7 weeks of Basic Signaler Course. Camp was an eye-opener as it was like a holiday camp compared to the crummy SBMT (well, I have another one on that) where I came from.

OK, as signalers, we have to go through radio and line course. Line means that we use field telephones instead of mobile radio sets. The most difficult part is to "lay the line" as we call it - basically run from point A to B and connect 2 telephones while making sure we give enough slack for maintenance. In Line training, there is this exercise to lay it in built-up areas, which is basically a building.

Off we went on a short ride to this abandoned govt blocks in Chua Chu Kang. It was an afternoon. We were split into 12 teams and 2 teams are tasked to lay line all the way to the 6th floor of each abandoned building by entering from the two staircase entrances located at each side of the building. To my best recollection, there were 6 blocks, 5 together and an isolated one about 50 meters away down a slope. My team together with another were bloody unfortunate to be tasked to lay Block 6 - yup, the isolated one. Was not so much about goblins and ghosts then but for the fact that each team is timed on their mission and the last team has to do push ups on the hot ground full of sands and stones - a real bummer. We had to work faster.

I was detachment-in-charge and my responsibility was to run as fast as I can to the block, run up the stairs to the 6th floor, cist the cable and connect it to the phone, check communications and run back to report with my mates. The other 2 of my mates have the responsibility of covering up the line and allow enough slack. As I ran like hell up the stairs, something made me look back at the corner on the 4th floor. I saw nothing. When I reached the 6th floor and started working with my pliers, I heard a female voice talking in the empty rooms. Pressed for time, I was not thinking much about it. But as I was finishing my job, the talking which I could not make out what was said as they were kind of mumblings, grew louder and it sounded like that female was losing an argument (you know how they are). Next thing I heard was a loud bang, exactly like slamming of a door. What made me froze for 3 seconds was that several other doors also slammed shut one after another.

At that point, I have finished my job, and ran downstairs by jumping each staircase from the 2nd or 3rd step. I didn't say anything because not being the last detachment to report back took utmost priority for me. When the exercise was almost done, we needed to collect back the field telephone and cables. I kind of suggested to my mates that we should share the work and one of them should go up and claim these items. (Yup, I'm that kind of dude then).

We went back to camp, returned the stores and waited for dinner. I still didn't tell anyone. In the bunk, I was sitting on the floor opposite this guy from the team that was laying the line at the other end of block 6. Thinking back, they had a rawer deal as their staircase entrance was facing the woods while mine was facing the command centre. Anyway, this guy look real pale and green. Then I sprang my questions. "Did you lay block 6?", "Did you hear any woman's voice?" The guy looked at me and was totally shocked out of his pants! He couldn't speak for at least 1 min and then told me his story.

When we were collecting back the equipment, this dude was unsure if his detachment ic was upstairs doing it, so he ventured upstairs to look for him. While he was at halfway between the 5th and 6th floor staircase, he called out the ic's name and got a female voice replying "Wo zai ze li" (I am here). Straightaway he dashed back downstairs. We tried to analyze and rationalize it because it was broad daylight (sunny and hot) and we had a female instructor present during the exercise. But all the time she was at the command post. Could it be a human hiding in the rooms? Finally, we approached our female sergeant (instructor) and told her our experience. She confirmed that she was at the command post all the time and the blocks are vacant. Later that evening, she revealed that we were not the only ones that "complained" about it. Apparently, previous platoons also encountered unexplained things there. After this event, the place was not used for any future line training exercises.

The story did not end...

1992 - I was in a unit and involved in this big division exercise just before my ROD. My unit was in Tekong and I had ultra sinang duties. With nothing to do at night, I sat around a bunch of store man and drivers listening to ghost stories. There was this driver that said that during his teenage days, they like to peep at lovers making out at night. One of the hotspots then was a bunch of abandoned govt blocks in Chua Chu Kang. But there was one incident whereby this girl was ditched by the boyfriends and she hung herself in one of the rooms. I couldn't believe what I have heard!

Immediately, I asked him to describe the place...it was the same BLOCK 6!!!
this has got to be one of the better stories here
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.