HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

looking for a club or bar value for money

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #1

looking for a club or bar value for money

often times when i go to a bar, i get diluted alcohol drinks (e.g. orange vodka with little vodka but lotsa orange juice mixed with water). you get the idea.

are there any places in sg that dont skimp on alcohol? i'd like to maximize my money. it doesn't make sense to pay overpriced alcohol in places like CQ where most of the drinks are diluted with much water.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

just get a bottle lor
cfm not diluted unless u get mixers as well...

i also dont drink those kind of lame drinks so ex, almost no alcohol and too sweet
kumgongkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #3

just get a bottle lor
cfm not diluted unless u get mixers as well...

i also dont drink those kind of lame drinks so ex, almost no alcohol and too sweet
bottle too ex liao in sg. day light robbery...or should i say night life robbery.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:59 PM   #4
Master Member

often times when i go to a bar, i get diluted alcohol drinks (e.g. orange vodka with little vodka but lotsa orange juice mixed with water). you get the idea.

are there any places in sg that dont skimp on alcohol? i'd like to maximize my money. it doesn't make sense to pay overpriced alcohol in places like CQ where most of the drinks are diluted with much water.
usually, how the bartenders prepare ur drink is by the amount of shots per drink,

housepour glasses usually is 1 shot plus the mixer.
if you want those kind of housepour, i rather u go to a club or just buy a bottle yourself. wanna go pub best to drink tower though...more worth the money. my 5cents
Old 13-08-2014, 12:39 AM   #5

Bro drop me at whatsapp on 96873677
dreamztheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #6

well you have to pay the price if you want to drink. drinking and smoking are expensive hobbies in singapore. well, almost everything is expensive here.

but there are ways to budget around it. get guestlist into the club, share a bottle with a few people. if you're not insane drinkers, 4-5 people would be able to enjoy a bottle properly - which adds up to 40-50 bucks per person, which i find is rather reasonable in singapore.
hellocomplication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #7

best is just predrink!
marcustan850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #8

Clark Quay will have lots of choices
mystic88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.