Thai Disco regulars?

racerguy

Banned
Reaction score
go there more for eye candy.. dun really drink.. kena once in TP road block and lim Ubi Kopi in cell.. scare liao..

wah lucky i always take cab when go to drink. Still have tp shine torch light into the cab and see my face.

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah lucky i always take cab when go to drink. Still have tp shine torch light into the cab and see my face.

last time when i go st james.. the next table got a guy, he drink quite a lot also with his friend.. and guess what.. he is a taxi driver and he is driving his friend back home as he says TP seldom check taxi..

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time when i go st james.. the next table got a guy, he drink quite a lot also with his friend.. and guess what.. he is a taxi driver and he is driving his friend back home as he says TP seldom check taxi..

true, ive never seen a taxi driver being stopped before.
the safety is important, if you wanna drink and drive , dont drag other people with you. their lives are in your hands.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.