Thai Disco regulars?

kyochiro

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway those who are free can find me in HiSo this fri, after which if too bored will move to homeground: Dollhouse!
:s12::s12:

calcio.ab

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm searching for a song I heard regularly in Pattaya. More notably I Bar on Walking Street. I'm aware this is going to be quite hard because I've asked some thai friends and they haven't got a single clue. They don't live in Pattaya though which makes me think it's a Pattaya song specifically.

Anyhow. The little explanation I can give is that there's a guy singing and when he pitch higher and higher the thai girls in the club (the actual club) screams like crazy.

They usually play it along with Playgirl - Zom.

Anyone?

Goodman1899

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm searching for a song I heard regularly in Pattaya. More notably I Bar on Walking Street. I'm aware this is going to be quite hard because I've asked some thai friends and they haven't got a single clue. They don't live in Pattaya though which makes me think it's a Pattaya song specifically.

Anyhow. The little explanation I can give is that there's a guy singing and when he pitch higher and higher the thai girls in the club (the actual club) screams like crazy.

They usually play it along with Playgirl - Zom.

Anyone?

Wah you create account just to ask this ah :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.