EDMW : Anyone like to know more about Government Grants ?

varien

Reaction score
Good Day

No obligation and its free as it is a Government Outreach Movement. Fully funded by Spring Singapore.

What I do is to share with SME companies and aspiring entrepreneurs about i.e:

• Start-up grants like ACE, IE grants
• Productivity and Innovative Credit (PIC)
• PIC Bonus (which was introduce in yr 2013 Budget announcement)
• WorkPro (for employment issues)
• Innovation and Capability vouchers (to absorb cost of engaging consultancy for specific industry)
• Other productivity grants and well which would possibility tailored to the company’s needs

There total of 158 grants and loan which are supported by Government.

SME owners or financial controller or anyone who have intention to start his/her own businesses.

PS: Any registered businesses in Singapore are eligible to tap on Government grants. Including yourself.

Andrew Gam
SME Centre @ Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
M: 9040 0008
SME Centres are part of the EnterpriseOne Initiative, managed by SPRING Singapore
enterpriseone.gov.sg

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I dun like about the way these funds are explained are, they are fragmented... sometimes it is difficult to find the relevant grants.

Or maybe its just me

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow 158 grants but SMEs only know the very few that is 'hot' right now

Alberttee

Reaction score
Yup there too many grant yet we only know a few....like recently I just came across ICV grant @ this website ICV Grant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.