Bad experience with Lau Distribution

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By obstructo
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #1

Bad experience with Lau Distribution

I am not sure if anyone of you has encountered the same problem as me, but when i went to comex with my bf and we bought a dry box -60l costing about $180+. There were no free gifts etc, and no free delivery to throw in (had to pay $30 for delivery). We decided to purchase it anyways. After much consideration, we decided to top up money to purchase the $288 - 90l - dry box which comes with free delivery. They told us that they will call us on Tuesday(4/9/12) to schedule our delivery date. We had to call them on Friday (7/9/12) to schedule the delivery. We were told, Tuesday Afternoon (11/9/12) will be the latest that item will be delivered, earliest will be on Monday (10/9/12). Both days, someone was home waiting and waiting and waiting for the item. It didn't come. Called them up on 11/9/12 at 5.45pm and they told me "driver sick" so have to call and re-schedule tomorrow as they are preparing to go home already. After making some noise, i was told "the driver sent the items to many places already and very tired, can't make it to your place for delivery. Tomorrow ok? Gimme your time tomorrow i'll make sure they deliver it by then". If they are not able to keep to the time THEY promised, will they keep to my time?

I am very angered by their excuses and broken promises to deliver my product. I would totally boycott them from now. Just sharing my experience.
fritopower likes this.
obstructo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Very common happening in Singapore. Just demand them or cancel the order.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #3

Next time COD best.
ipadxcell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #4

Thanks for the heads up. The company sounds very unprofessional indeed.
sgzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #5

Next time COD best.
Its ridiculous to carry 90L drybox home unless you have a car. Hence why they paid more to get the delivery cos $30 delivery is really chop carrot head price.

But they will insist that you have to pay at the show to get that price, then once they have your money they will chut all kinds of stunts. Next time nothing better to comment dont.
devilwahaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #6

in e end, i think coz i was really angry, they tried to appease me by giving me a free small portable dry box. but it was a spoilt one. So had them deliver to me a new and working dry box the next day. -__-
obstructo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.