Sent from 一哭二闹三上悠亚 using GAGT
same here, sometime i even AFK inside.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #812

No problemo friend!

Thanks for the info!
Greenworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:35 PM   #813

hi all,
How do i know which weapon has elderseal? I cannot find this skill on the weapon.

Thank you
recca84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:53 PM   #814

anyone can share with me, wat should i craft for HR armor when im on HR lvl 11? but im a gunner so need some advise or something i can read on?
Old 14-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #815

Nergigante’s weapon normally has a High rating for Elderseal.

Next is Vaal Hazak‘s weapon giving Average rating for Elderseal

Lastly is Xeno'jiiva‘s weapon that gives low rating for Elderseal.

hi all,
How do i know which weapon has elderseal? I cannot find this skill on the weapon.

Thank you
recca84 likes this.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:07 PM   #816
Master Member

Nergiganteís weapon normally has a High rating for Elderseal.

Next is Vaal HazakĎs weapon giving Average rating for Elderseal

Lastly is Xeno'jiivaĎs weapon that gives low rating for Elderseal.
which elder dragon mat can craft bow?
Runez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 02:40 PM   #817

Most if not all of them can. Bows that are made of elder dragons materials usually starts out as ordinary bows but they slowly branches out into bows that are made using elder dragon parts.

which elder dragon mat can craft bow?
Old 14-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #818
Arch-Supremacy Member

kirin is hard to kill. keep dying.
Old 14-02-2018, 05:11 PM   #819

Hi!

Hi! Bringing a good fire elemental might help alot! Also with an Elderseal weapon you could reduce the chance Kirin surrounds itself with lighting which thickens its body and cause your hit to bounce ( This is especially deadly since Kirin can counter attack very swiftly).

Since this elderdragon has a small weak spot on it’s head and it’s extremely nimble, we found that a greatsword with critical draw skill works best for em.

Run around and avoid the crackling thunder strikes and land a well placed single critical hit on it’s head and roll away until immediately. Avoid being greedy overchain your attacks because Kirin might shift itself and cause you to hit its body and bounce you off, which again can be a fatal mistake.

Bring nulberrys, which can also be found the area where you’re fighting Kirin. It’s the next time you’ll need after your thunderblight mantle.

After you’re struck by it’s lighting attacks, you’ll get thunderblight which cause monster’s attack so occasional stuns you, this is the main cause of death unless your teammates or meow meow comes to your rescue!

Good luck brother/sister!

kirin is hard to kill. keep dying.
WhiteHunter likes this.

Last edited by Greenworm; 14-02-2018 at 05:32 PM..
Old 14-02-2018, 05:13 PM   #820

Thanks good tips. Got carted so many times.

Will try it later. Assuming if I had a choice of fire element vs elder seal weapon... Which should I use?

Hi!

Hi! Bringing a good fire elemental might help alot! Also with an Elderseal weapon you could reduce the chance Kirin surrounds itself with lighting which thickens its body and cause your hit to bounce ( This is especially deadly since Kirin can counter attack very swiftly).

Since this elderdragon has a small weak spot on it’s head and it’s extremely nimble, we found that a greatsword with critical draw skill works best for em.

Run around and avoid the crackling thunder strikes and land a well placed single critical hit on it’s head and roll away until immediately. Avoid being greedy overchain your attacks because Kirin might shift itself and cause you to hit its body and bounce you off, which again can be a fatal mistake.

Bring nulberrys, which can also be found the area you’re fight Kirin. It’s the next time you’ll need after your thunderblight mantle.

After you’re struck by it’s lighting attacks, you’ll get thunderblight which cause monster’s attack so occasional stuns you, this is the main cause of death unless your teammates or meow meow comes to your rescue!

nivlac9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 05:14 PM   #821
Supremacy Member

Where to find diablos?
kurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #822

Bring fire! Kirin is very weak to it! Equip your meow meow with a elderseal weapon instead, it does the job well too!

From what I learned is that elderseal tends to delay some special moves that elder dragons uses so it’s not gonna kill them faster.

Elemental advantage against them is what i’ll go to! It kills em quickly end effectively!

Thanks good tips. Got carted so many times.

Will try it later. Assuming if I had a choice of fire element vs elder seal weapon... Which should I use?
Old 14-02-2018, 05:54 PM   #823

Both diablos hangs around the sandy part of wildspire waste!

Lure them to ram the huge towering rocks around there and watch their horns get stuck in it!

Where to find diablos?
Old 14-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #824

anyone can share with me, wat should i craft for HR armor when im on HR lvl 11? but im a gunner so need some advise or something i can read on?
Better find those armor with skills to aid your hunt. Just the way I look for armor.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:25 PM   #825
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi!

Since this elderdragon has a small weak spot on itís head and itís extremely nimble, we found that a greatsword with critical draw skill works best for em.

Run around and avoid the crackling thunder strikes and land a well placed single critical hit on itís head and roll away until immediately. Avoid being greedy overchain your attacks because Kirin might shift itself and cause you to hit its body and bounce you off, which again can be a fatal mistake.

Bring nulberrys, which can also be found the area where youíre fighting Kirin. Itís the next time youíll need after your thunderblight mantle.

After youíre struck by itís lighting attacks, youíll get thunderblight which cause monsterís attack so occasional stuns you, this is the main cause of death unless your teammates or meow meow comes to your rescue!

i only hr11, the event quest require you to kill 2 kirins. dun have elderseal weapons. using greatsword and keep rolling around then die liao.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.