HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 2

Like Tree457Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #9016

actually...most of them are..

Not every game devs got to revenue-share with their publishers in terms of game-sales like Rockstar and Blizzard...
So? If that's the case you pay micro + macro transactions the money also won't go to them. What's the excuse for accepting these practices now? Please don't make devs to be that poor when they really aren't. You think our money is not hard earned money? Why don't the devs empathise with us instead?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Paper_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:32 PM   #9017
Master Member

Star Ocean Last Hope remaster announced. Below is a 4K trailer.

Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #9018

hello hello! paiseh need to ask - anyone got any advice in dealing with ps4 repair?

no warranty (it's a friend's set). thing is, i try to power on but it just shows a blue light before shutting down again.

any idea if the local service center takes in ps4 sets without warranty? if so, how much is the cost approximately?
Ravenheart_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #9019

kayyyyyyyy????????

jokes aside, although i'm happy to get another star ocean again (even if its a old game), i would really rather they remaster / remake Star Ocean 2 or Till the End of Time.
keitaro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #9020
Master Member

kayyyyyyyy????????

jokes aside, although i'm happy to get another star ocean again (even if its a old game), i would really rather they remaster / remake Star Ocean 2 or Till the End of Time.
They are just doing remaster and not remake. Till the end of time already got a ps4 remastered port but it still look dated.

Last edited by Gametaku; 12-10-2017 at 08:58 AM..
Old 12-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #9021
Great Supremacy Member

Quite true nowadays the collection edition is Jin x. Kns one wallpaper n a few costume or equipment nia

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT
Illusionist_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #9022

So much heat on this loot boxes stuff. I imagine most ppl won't bother with them, just finish the base game will do.

SW battlefront 2 however is quite literally P2W thanks to loot boxes. Avoid that game at all costs, unless you're a super hardcore SW fan.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #9023

So much heat on this loot boxes stuff. I imagine most ppl won't bother with them, just finish the base game will do.

SW battlefront 2 however is quite literally P2W thanks to loot boxes. Avoid that game at all costs, unless you're a super hardcore SW fan.
loot boxes is due to mobile game's influence, they see ppl willing to pay for this stuff thats y.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:24 PM   #9024

as much as i hate loot box and DLC, it is a neccessary evil for games to continue. Game development budget had ballooned since the HD era and now with 4K and online infrastructure, the amount of money they pour in the development and yet game price still stay relatively the same (USD59.99 standard price). Imagine those 2D games in the 16bit era that's sold at USD59.99 versus those AAA budget games that STILL sold at USD59.99, if not for DLCs, loot box charges..the AAA video game businesses will not have survived.

though i agree, the way they implement these loot box and DLC must be less cringy in order for it to be accepted by the gamers.

Also, let's just accept the fact that sequels to many of our game franchise are gone. Take a look at the new Final Fantasy, Street Fighters, tekkens versus them back in the PS1 days. The margin of developing these AAA video games vis a vis what (cheapskate) gamers are willing to spent is at an all time cognitive dissonance.

I am not envy of those game devs.

like that compare is wrong liao. u cant expect the game to be sold at $100++ per piece? how many can afford it?

even a piece of game cost at $60 can hurt somebody pocket liao.

the problem is game dev totally lost touch with what gamers wants, they are putting alot of effort and employ alot of staff to create unnecessary addon,

most gamer are happy with standard gameplay and good storyline with some solid OST.

just look at all the port over games from ps1 to ps4?

people are still willing to buy n play. FFX remaster is very good example, their sales for that is very strong.

so for me, i can only see what the game dev are thinking. "monkey see, Monkey learn"

since others game dev is making open world. we shall do it too! so we will not lose out.

ren bi ren , qi si ren. (go translate into chinese)
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #9025

this is by far the worst star ocean game till date, i got the ps3 version until now dunno the dust on the disc cover until how many cm thickness liao.

play half way, reach 1st planet, i straight away give up, its going way way way too slow.

battle is oso way way way too slow.

no character dev at all.

and now they remaster the game, which fool wan to spend their money on this rubbish again?
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:36 PM   #9026
Great Supremacy Member

so far only buy deluxe edition games like star ocean 5, nier automa n world of ff
Old 12-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #9027
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is Star Ocean Last Hope the one with a terrible worthless ending that negates everything you do?
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #9028
Master Member

this is by far the worst star ocean game till date, i got the ps3 version until now dunno the dust on the disc cover until how many cm thickness liao.

play half way, reach 1st planet, i straight away give up, its going way way way too slow.

battle is oso way way way too slow.

no character dev at all.

and now they remaster the game, which fool wan to spend their money on this rubbish again?
Bad Star Ocean? Yes. Worst Star Ocean? I dont think so. I think Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness deserves "the worst Star Ocean" title more
Old 13-10-2017, 05:40 AM   #9029
Master Member

The Evil Within 2 PS4/PS4 Pro Analysis: Frame-Rate Test + Graphics Comparison

Old 13-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #9030
Master Member

Looks like SOW loot box issue is only a problem for console gamer now.

Amid the divisive loot box trend, PC players have been finding their own way to deal, foremost in Middle-earth: Shadow of War. By using Cheat Engine scripts to give themselves unlimited Mirian, some players have found it's possible to buy a infinite supply of loot and war chests, drowning themselves in uruks and gear. In the NeoGAF thread that tipped us off, members are going back and forth on the ethics of the exploit, and sharing methods for pulling it off.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.