HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2017, 09:38 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

I want to buy horizon zero dawn complete edition physical copy for 60 dollars but seems to be out of stock everywhere and very small amount of used copy being sold currently
your best bet is playe or tog stores.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:50 PM   #32

If physical disc still can sell for 2nd hand to get back seed money for next game.
depends. if its a game that you are going to play for very long time then digital is better since you dun need to put in the disc and hardly any resale value by the time you decide to stop playing.
Like he said. I foresee I'll play hzd for quite long.

I want to buy horizon zero dawn complete edition physical copy for 60 dollars but seems to be out of stock everywhere and very small amount of used copy being sold currently
If you got psn+, now it's on sale on psn store, $48 only.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #33
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like he said. I foresee I'll play hzd for quite long.
hzd is not a game you can play for long. its only 20 hours and plus dlc probably 28 hours. this type of game i usually buy physical. complete then sell liao cos no replay value.

i meant long as in more than 6 months to a year or longer.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #34

hzd is not a game you can play for long. its only 20 hours and plus dlc probably 28 hours. this type of game i usually buy physical. complete then sell liao cos no replay value.

i meant long as in more than 6 months to a year or longer.
Oh... Okay la since got new game+, I'll try to Chiong for plat.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #35
Master Member

Oh... Okay la since got new game+, I'll try to Chiong for plat.
FYI, if you plat it using a US or EU account, you can get a special platinum theme. If you plat using an Asia account, don't have.

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #36

FYI, if you plat it using a US or EU account, you can get a special platinum theme. If you plat using an Asia account, don't have.

Sad..... Moi ish praying on Asia acct
Old 27-12-2017, 03:47 PM   #37

I saw q10 selling ps4 pro now at $568.70 with additional controller, is it a good buy?
if anything, this seems more worth it.. https://shopee.sg/PS4-Pro-1TB-Consol...4474.319516289 $562 with extra $8 off using "BOXINGDAY" code
DrBaldwin likes this.
lionzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #38
High Supremacy Member

the new digimon is actually part 2 of cyber sleuth, nothing to do with digimon world.

and yes, really machiam persona 5 clone.

i was watching this playthru. caught glimpses of the final boss. spot the difference.

chinese release out about 2 weeks ago. english next year jan.

if planning to play dont watch. spoilers ahead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2124120...CGOV71egARU6lA
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 05:33 PM   #39
Master Member

https://kotaku.com/how-to-stop-ads-f...age-1821585507

advertisement directly on our home screen?
Old 27-12-2017, 08:19 PM   #40
Master Member

the new digimon is actually part 2 of cyber sleuth, nothing to do with digimon world.

i was watching this playthru. caught glimpses of the final boss. spot the difference.

I heard that it includes cyber sleuth contents, is that true? Does it actually include the whole of the previous game, or does it overlap with the same story (making it unnecessary to play cyber sleuth first)?

knn Bandai Namco again, they just refuse to sell us South East Asians the Chinese version of their games (unless you hunt for physical copy).
Old 27-12-2017, 08:56 PM   #41
High Supremacy Member

I heard that it includes cyber sleuth contents, is that true? Does it actually include the whole of the previous game, or does it overlap with the same story (making it unnecessary to play cyber sleuth first)?

knn Bandai Namco again, they just refuse to sell us South East Asians the Chinese version of their games (unless you hunt for physical copy).
actually i dunno much about the game/ series. haven play part 1 also. i was attracted to it cause saw the playthru very similar to persona 5.

yeah digital release we only get english release. must buy from taiwan store but i dunno the procedure and if can anot. think u should be more familiar in this area.

https://store.playstation.com/zh-han...HACKERSMEMORY1
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sad..... Moi ish praying on Asia acct

i feel like moving to US account to play instead
US PSN give alot of things, track your games/hours also...

u login to your asia ps is got nothing at all nia
i dun know why i starting nvr start with US account, instead use my sg account...
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

?? the link u post is CS 1 ending not the new game??

CS2 seems to be a direct sequel..nokia from CS1 become the hacker group leader...the girl brother is most likely the masked guy...in the trailer show rosemon human form still the CEO??

the MC from CS1 cant find thou, but they show the detective/MC mentor

anyway the digimon games have always been itself copying itself...the assets and all are the same and it's a rpg, not the world series. anyway persona is just a standard rpg, nobody copying nobody here...u might as well say all fps is copying doom like that...

anyway the game isn't out yet but it seems like u don't really need to play cs1 but you'll like it alot more cus alot of the characters is from cs1..and the hacker gang will be super irritating if u didn't play cs1
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 07:17 AM   #44

CS2 is another story told from the view of the new protagonist, plot wise it is in the same timeline as CS1. There should be overlap of story but don't think it'll have the whole of CS1.
joshiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 07:33 AM   #45
Master Member

● Found the source: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/144947.html

"本作就是以承襲此理念的《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》為基礎,展開全新故事的《網路偵探》系列新作。以新主角的視點,描寫前作《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》描述的事件背後所發生的另一個故事。

此外,為了使沒玩過前作的玩家們更加沉浸在本作的世界觀,本作的正式版中也會收錄前作《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》內容,是一款能夠盡情享受《網路偵探》系列的作品。"

● Taiwan PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/zh-han...IAPLACEHOLDER0

〇只要本遊戲就能徹底享受「網路偵探」系列的世界!
收錄前作「網路偵探」的完整內容。同樣具備了前作的
Cross-Save以及前作遊玩特典。未玩過前作的玩家也能
靠這遊戲徹底體驗「數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探」系列!

● Hong Kong PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/...IAPLACEHOLDER0

〇With just this title, you would have access to all the gameplay elements ”Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth“ world could ever offer!
Main story from the previous title ”Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth“ included with cross-save features and special bring-over bonus available as well!

● Physical copy:

● HK Cantonese Let's Play:

At 0:53, can see the choice of which game to play.
A youtube comment there said the new game content is very short, so they give you the first game too. Not sure he's serious about the game length or trolling.

Last edited by PierceLee; 28-12-2017 at 08:02 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.