[Official] Xbox One Club

rudylili

Reaction score
Yep, analog stick covers are a must. I get those with swirl circle surface/dotted type.

But for Silicon cover on the whole body, I don't really recommend as it will "sweat" from inside leaving a greasy residue. Not sure why? I have removed them away.

Nothing beats the original design. Decal??? I skip those.

There's an easy kill-two-birds-with-one-stone solution: buy any controller colors you like, then just buy joy stick caps of different colors/designs to distinguish them.

Silicone-Thumb-Sticker-Analog-Grip-Cap-Gamepad-Joystick-Cover-Case-For-Sony-Playstation-3-4-PS3.jpg_220x220xz.jpg
Wholesale-100Pcs-Rubber-Silicone-Cat-Claw-Analog-Thumb-Sticks-Grips-for-PS4-PRO-Slim-PS3-for.jpg_220x220xz.jpg

2pieces-Pair-Skull-Thumb-Sticker-Grips-Cap-Gamepad-Joystick-Cover-Case-For-Sony-PlayStation-PS3-PS4.jpg_220x220xz.jpg
2018-Silicone-Analog-Joystick-Case-For-Xbox-One-360-Sony-PS3-PS4-Dualshock-3-4-Gamepad.jpg_220x220xz.jpg

Or buy skins or silicone cases of different color/design.

Decal-Sticker-For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Slim-Controller-Protective-Cover-Sticker-For-Xbox-One-Gamepad-Skin.jpg_220x220xz.jpg
Silicone-Case-Protective-Skin-Cover-Wrap-Case-For-Xbox-One-S-Slim-Controller-Joystick-Gel-Rubber.jpg_220x220xz.jpg

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not worth to buy Xbox One controllers now as their lifespan coming to an end soon. I would recommend buy from Carousell, 2nd hand will do.

There are alot of different colourways.
Frankly speaking, I give my guests or nephews/nieces to only use Black controllers.
Because the rest of my other colourways are precious.
The analog sticks rubber are easily worn off if your guests have sweaty palms or rough fingers.

Get the Creepy Gteen + Piggy Pink minecraft edition controllers. Those are nice colourways to display. One for you Creepy Green and for the piggy pink is for your missus.

They are Xbox Scarlett compatible.

Even the first gen non bluetooth models are compatible. So I'm really investing it on the long run. Missus chose Vortex Red liao. Showed her the Minecraft editions but she likes red a lot.

8TGnGIVl.jpg

So i now have Black White Red. Last colour maybe get the PUBG Edition online sua.

https://gamerant.com/xbox-scarlett-controller-xbox-one-elite/

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

Last edited:

rudylili

Reaction score
Why don't u get the all Blue to compliment her Sport Red Controller. More matching & contrast. When not in play, the display looks nice!

They are Xbox Scarlett compatible.

Even the first gen non bluetooth models are compatible. So I'm really investing it on the long run. Missus chose Vortex Red liao. Showed her the Minecraft editions but she likes red a lot.

8TGnGIVl.jpg

So i now have Black White Red. Last colour maybe get the PUBG Edition online sua.

https://gamerant.com/xbox-scarlett-controller-xbox-one-elite/

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't u get the all Blue to compliment her Sport Red Controller. More matching & contrast. When not in play, the display looks nice!

The blue sibeh fugly leh i cannot :(

I was thinking red white national day pair.

2 blacks another pair. Also i don't display them anyways. I hide it inside TV cabinet.

rudylili

Reaction score
Fugly mah? Quite alright. Well is a personal preference.

2 blacks another pair. Also i don't display them anyways. I hide it inside TV cabinet.

Last edited:

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score

did you check shopee? the sports red and phantom white controllers look pretty good.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you check shopee? the sports red and phantom white controllers look pretty good.

Sports red the grid ugly at the sides according to the missus.

Got plain white le, don't want another white since they tend to get dirty easily.

Anyways i settled on my 4 controllers le.

PUBG for myself (wired since I play it almost daily)
Red for wife. (Hello Kitty Eneloop battery)
White and black for guests. (White Eneloop battery)

Cannot mess up the batteries :(

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GUys, not sure if this is the right place.

I am looking to get an Xbox controller for my PC gaming.

Which one to get? Xbox one or 360 controller?

Which is newer? I assume both will work well with windows PC?

rudylili

Reaction score
If the scarlett is a backward compatible as like the current Xbox One (S/X)....is never too late.

But i feel is rather early to buy an X now. As the current price still at its highest. Not yet drop on the RCP.

Is it too late to buy Xbox one x now? How Long to the next console release?

rudylili

Reaction score
Get the One for nicer grip. But if u intend for abusing.....a 2nd 360 controller plus the PC reciever (USB) will be fine.

GUys, not sure if this is the right place.

I am looking to get an Xbox controller for my PC gaming.

Which one to get? Xbox one or 360 controller?

Which is newer? I assume both will work well with windows PC?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now it is 12.12 offer.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/store/collections/xboxconsoles?icid=mscom_marcom

Even though I do not play Xbox/PS4 type of games but still bought the two controller Xbox One S 1TB bundle for S$290.

My old Wii is still working but they have stopped most of the services. Got quite some accessories as well like Wii Fit, dancing mat, extra wii remotes, classic controllers for classic games, etc. Also spent US$120+ on the old games from Nintendo shop.

I should probably buy Nintendo Switch instead but this Xbox One S is an impulse buy and the first impression seems to be good — installed non gaming apps first and not intend to buy any games in the near future.

Last edited:

dagobah

Reaction score
For a rare post in the Xbox thread, I thought it would be about the 'Xtower'.
Alas, it's someone who impulse bought a Xbox One S but doesn't intend to play games on it!
How far the Xbox have fall....
Still remember telling someone I'm leaning towards Xbox for my first console, those were nearing the end of 360 days.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a rare post in the Xbox thread, I thought it would be about the 'Xtower'.
Alas, it's someone who impulse bought a Xbox One S but doesn't intend to play games on it!
How far the Xbox have fall....
Still remember telling someone I'm leaning towards Xbox for my first console, those were nearing the end of 360 days.

Haha, sorry...

First impression is pretty good as a streaming machine.

Ref to my other post in Nvidia Shield TV thread. Also compared it to Apple TV 4k. This XBox One S is definitely a good value now.

Actually I just bought the Xbox One S and my first impression is pretty positive. Of course on the apps side Nvidia Shield TV will beat Xbox One S and One X hands down.

Not a real gamer and I am only into old games and casual games (Wii owner but I have not touched it for quite some time. I invested quite a bit on Wii, with Wii Fit, dancing mat, extra Wii Remote, Classic controller and bought old NES/SNES/N64 games and Sega games on the Wii Shop).

So this Xbox One S is just an impulse buy and I have no intention to pay for the games in the near future.

#######

Got IPTV player apps which work well.

Got RSS player app which works well.

Got iQiyi, Mango TV and Sohu Video Chinese version. Missing Youku and Tencent Video though.

Got Edge browser but unfortunately SingTel Cast does not work from the edge player.

Got free and paid apps from the Microsoft Store as well for live TV, movie and drama.

Got Kodi and Plex as well (not tested). VLC Player works well with my WD Mycloud personal NAS.

Got a paid app which claims to support Airplay and Google Cast but I do not need the app and do not want to try.

Got 4K UHD Blu-ray player function and support Netflix 4k. Has YouTube app and Amazon Prime Video app as well.

########

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, sorry...

First impression is pretty good as a streaming machine.

Ref to my other post in Nvidia Shield TV thread. Also compared it to Apple TV 4k. This XBox One S is definitely a good value now.

And I did try some silly smaller games utiluzing the one month free game pass, not bad actually.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to download Cities Skylines for my Xbox One X since it has 4K 60fps support but it's missing from the Xbox online SG store, but available in other regions.

They have all the expansion packs in SG store but not the core game itself. I wonder why.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional Who Is Highly Sought After By At Least 3 Companies - Telco, Utility And Credit Card using GAGT

ggmount

Reaction score
You can try ask this guy. He has 178 games in his xbox. He's selling games
https://sg.carousell.com/zoel5

Wanted to
download Cities Skylines for my Xbox One X since it has 4K 60fps support but it's missing from the Xbox online SG store, but available in other regions.

They have all the expansion packs in SG store but not the core game itself. I wonder why.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional Who Is Highly Sought After By At Least 3 Companies - Telco, Utility And Credit Card using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.