Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Xbox One Club

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 12:50 PM   #31
Supremacy Member

Add me in
Never on it after playing one time lol
Bought an XBOX1 for myself during XMAS last year when they were having the festive discount of -$70 for their bundles. Bought the FIFA16 bundle + a couple of games like SW: Battlefront, Forza6, Destiny, Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy Type-0. Have an annual XBOX Live Gold subscription (free PvZ warfare) + EA Access.

Nice to destress and game ocassionally but not much time due to work.
straweffigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 12:19 PM   #32

Now Xbox 360 with kinect and kinect adventures bundle is only $99 at challenger, i wonder if its worth it???

http://www.challenger.com.sg/promoti...motion/instore

scroll down to see the deal
Old 29-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #33

Quantum Break is the only xbo game that interests me.
There is a PC version though.
LiLAsN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #34

Now Xbox 360 with kinect and kinect adventures bundle is only $99 at challenger, i wonder if its worth it???

http://www.challenger.com.sg/promoti...motion/instore

scroll down to see the deal
Wondering if anybody had the chance to drop by and see how much stock is left. For $99, I won't mind getting it for the family.
Craze_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 09:58 PM   #35

Wondering if anybody had the chance to drop by and see how much stock is left. For $99, I won't mind getting it for the family.
went today. got an email at 3pm+ and was there within 20 mins. think this is BS. no stocks wherever.
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #36

I have both. Playing the XBOX1 more because i prefer the controller for FIFA16. :-p
NavySt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #37

Anymore gamertag?
SWQ1621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:23 PM   #38

If the rumoured XBOX Scorpio in 2017 really obliterates Playstation in raw performance, I would gladly return to the XBOX fold .

I've always preferred the XBOX controller and say what you like, XBOX Live is the superior online gaming experience. Pressing A to confirm, X to return is definitely more intuitive to me than O to confirm and X to return.

I owned XBOX and XBOX 360. Was looking forward to XBOX One until MS screwed up. Instead of giving fans a dedicated gaming machine, they tried to shove an all-in-one entertainment device down our throats. Who cares about using XBOX to watch TV, cable? Kinect?

Just produce the console with the most powerful CPU and GPU, and I'm back in the Green camp!
Jurchen King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 07:35 PM   #39

xbox community is singapore really looks lifeless. anyone buying forza horizon 3?!
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 05:35 PM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

xbox community is singapore really looks lifeless. anyone buying forza horizon 3?!
Xbox mostly only sports games, racing and FPS.....the asia gaming crowd's diet of JRPGs are almost empty in the Xbone library.

Seriously, after FF15...there are literally zero JRPGs for Xbone. So when ppl said Xbox is mostly US bro-dude console, there's a reason.

That being said, i acknowledged that Xbox Live is a better online service than PSN.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #41

Anymore gamertag?
GT: Toxic Boomer !

games that I will be getting

Gears of War 4
Ghost Recon wildlands
Titanfall 2 (maybe)
Dead Rising 4 (maybe)
foto13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

I had a XBox 360 Arcade since 2009 but it went bonkers recently and could not be repaired. Thus, I got a second-hand XBox 360 instead and it is beginning to show signs of bonkers after 3 months of usage. (The old console is the predecessor of my Arcade)

I am waiting for XBox One S 500GB to be released in Singapore. Now XBox One is getting cheaper and I happened to come across one console that is priced at $349 with one free copy of Gears of War 4 on the XBox Singapore website.

2) For the Emperor!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #43

Hi Xbox gamers!

I'm Karl, one of the admins for the newly rebooted Xbox Singapore Community. We're currently working on connecting our fractured Xbox playerbase here in Singapore back together again. We've got Microsoft Singapore's support and the group is gradually growing again.

We're extending an invitation to all of you here to take a look if we're doing right by you as fellow members of the community. If you like what we're doing, by all means, come and join us. We already have regular game nights running, swag giveaways, occasional local coop parties, and even a BBQ meet up happening in December.

Please look for us on Facebook and on Xbox Live Clubs with the name "Xbox Singapore Community".

Hope to see you all soon!

Best regards,
Karl
gt: KaeBlade
KaeBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 05:03 AM   #44

I'm on XBO

I'm on XBO and was an avid destiny player until last year when they made me repurchase the whole game again. stupid bungie
MasterChief86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #45

Jumped from xbox 360 to ps4
I jumped from PS4 to XBOX 360 and ONE.
kNiGhTseVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.