Game Deals

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
From that list, I am missing: FF type 0, Driveclub (permanently priced at us$7.49), Knack, Parappa (I don't do rhythm games), Shadow of the Beast. Even if all those together at $52.90 also not worth it for me :s13:.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
From that list, I am missing: FF type 0, Driveclub (permanently priced at us$7.49), Knack, Parappa (I don't do rhythm games), Shadow of the Beast. Even if all those together at $52.90 also not worth it for me :s13:.

I am missing Knack, Parappa and Shadow of the Beast. I agree that this deal is not attractive. I think only D5 is worth it (price wise).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
US PSN Store

837ac524-1f3b-441b-b373-0c928e2aef26.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-DUBDISCOUNTG||name~asc

About time for a flash sale this weekend too.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they took out the 100 for 15 banner

very risky like that lol...

who bought hitman few days back will bang balls man...

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
US PSN Store

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/konami-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-KONAMISALEG||name~asc

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (ps4) us$9.99

btw, last chance for the $100 get $15. According to the rules (here), it ends at "June 20th, 2017 11:59PM PT", which will be 2:59pm our time this afternoon. Quite a lot of good deals in the Double Discounts sale too.

hi, kinda noob here.. how to get $15 from 100? and all this US promo...cant use in asia acc?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, kinda noob here.. how to get $15 from 100? and all this US promo...cant use in asia acc?
US psn store has these promo once in a while. Basically you spend us$100 on the store (redeeming codes don't count, must make the purchase and checkout on the psn store), then after the promo, you get us$15 back in your psn wallet. (Also applicable in Canada store, spend CAD 100 get CAD 15.)

You will need to use a US psn account to buy from the US psn store, just create one and buy wallet top-up card (see post #2 on this very thread) to fund your purchases (since they dont accept SG credit card and paypal).

DrBaldwin

Reaction score

The picture shows Deadpool, but when I browsed the listing, bo leh :)
Have been saving my PS+ free trial, may be the time to use it. Intend to get
1) Mortal Blitz
2) Deadlight: Director's Cut
3) Overcooked Gourmet Edition
4) Trials Fusion; and
5) Hard Corp Uprising (from the Konami sale)

Since this is until 27th, will wait and see if got flash sales this weekend.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
1) Mortal Blitz
4) Trials Fusion; and

Yah lor, no Deadpool.

This morning I tried to use the PS+ 14-days free trial on Canada psn. Even went and bought $100 psn cards from pcgamesupply to get the $15 rebate. Then hit an error claiming the 14-days free trial. Did that again on the ps4, it gave a proper error message. Apparently you need to have payment method set up to get the free trial, and of cos you can't set up payment method with SG cc/paypal :(. Damn, never needed that before leh. Now I have CAD100 and nothing to buy, orz. Have to go get USD cards now to get from the sale.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Yah lor, no Deadpool.

This morning I tried to use the PS+ 14-days free trial on Canada psn. Even went and bought $100 psn cards from pcgamesupply to get the $15 rebate. Then hit an error claiming the 14-days free trial. Did that again on the ps4, it gave a proper error message. Apparently you need to have payment method set up to get the free trial, and of cos you can't set up payment method with SG cc/paypal :(. Damn, never needed that before leh. Now I have CAD100 and nothing to buy, orz. Have to go get USD cards now to get from the sale.

sh*t. then if i intend to use my us ps+, need to input CC details? If like that, I only will buy mortal blitz.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
sh*t. then if i intend to use my us ps+, need to input CC details? If like that, I only will buy mortal blitz.
If you want to claim the free ps+ 14-days trial, need cc details (I assume will be the same in US, like in Canada). If buy the 1-month ps+, probably no need (I didn't try, I am already US ps+ member, just that a few of the games are cheaper on Canada store, and I can accumulate CAD100 but not quite USD100).

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
If you want to claim the free ps+ 14-days trial, need cc details (I assume will be the same in US, like in Canada). If buy the 1-month ps+, probably no need (I didn't try, I am already US ps+ member, just that a few of the games are cheaper on Canada store, and I can accumulate CAD100 but not quite USD100).

Yes, I just tried it and i get an error when trying to subscribe to the free trial, based on the reason you mentioned.

No point for me to get the 1-month membership, as I only really wanted mortal blitz and hardcorp uprising, and I have $15+ in my wallet, so probably just get some top-up from amazon.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Mortal Blitz
4) Trials Fusion; and

Overcooked is good. I got it 2 weeks ago. Lovers in dangerous space time if you are into couch multi players

Sent from null using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
1) Mortal Blitz
4) Trials Fusion; and
Just want to add that Trials Fusion is a great game, it's like the Dark Souls of its genre - it's insanely difficult, especially if you try to get the collectibles (trophy site rated this as 10/10 difficulty), but very satisfying if you can pull through (and I mean just getting through to the end of a track, regardless how bad it looked along the way, and dont ever look at the leaderboard, lol). Should give it a try. Trials of the Blood Dragon is similar genre but added other vehicles and even shooting, plus a story.

If that sounds a bit intimidating, try MonsterJam Crush It (also in the sale). This one is an easy plat cos the trophy criteria are very undemanding. But a large part of it is the same trials type of game play, substituting bikes with monster trucks. It's kinda beginner stuff in comparison but still challenging at times, especially the event type where you have to avoid bombs placed along the tracks (for trophy purpose you can practically skip almost all such stunt events, thus easy plat).

Hard Corp Uprising sounds familiar, so I checked and found that I actually have it. It was PS+ free game from Asia psn a few years back. Maybe you already have it too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.